Found out a little snippet

Longsight-memories

..Just spoke with my lad, (7 of them out for the Wolves game..his firm paid!!)last night in the print works was saying how expensive 4 quid for a bottle of beer!
Anyway they met a Swedish mate who lives in the Hilton he has an apartment there...he is the headman /boss of a Swedish recruitment firm who find people jobs his firm said he could move to anywhere in the UK & as he is a city fan he picked Manchester.. (could be a help if anyone needs a job)
He was telling my Lad that before every home game the team meet up at the Hilton an hour before they go to the ground..So they will be have a beer there tomorrow..& photos....

Whats 7th Avenue like lucky sods will be going there tonight..oh and they have booked at Gaucho argggggggggg

Longsight-memories said:
..Just spoke with my lad, (7 of them out for the Wolves game..his firm paid!!)last night in the print works was saying how expensive 4 quid for a bottle of beer!
Anyway they met a Swedish mate who lives in the Hilton he has an apartment there...he is the headman /boss of a Swedish recruitment firm who find people jobs his firm said he could move to anywhere in the UK & as he is a city fan he picked Manchester.. (could be a help if anyone needs a job)
He was telling my Lad that before every home game the team meet up at the Hilton an hour before they go to the ground..So they will be have a beer there tomorrow..& photos....

Whats 7th Avenue like lucky sods will be going there tonight..oh and they have booked at Gaucho argggggggggg

He's having you on mate................

The team stay at the Malmaison the night before the game and the coach leaves to take them to the ground at approx 12:30 (for a 3:00 kick-off).

They stay at the Malmaison on a Friday night and go to the ground from there. And they set out well in advance of an hour before kick-off plus I seriously doubt they have a beer. So nice story apart from getting all those facts utterly wrong.

...so does the team go to 7th ave before or after the game?

and is that the same as 5th ave, or a different club?

and why are they meeting up with the swedish team on such a regular basis, are they good friends?

BM needs to know.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.