Fox Sake Fake News.

Because it seems to ME, you have similar view points. I don't have to get into the weeds on it because I only know bits of your internet personality. That's how you've laid yourself out on previous occasions on the DT thread.

All you have to do is watch her and call her out on things you disagree with and I will know where you stand, generally speaking.

I am asking you to tell me what viewpoints you feel I share with this person. For some reason you are being evasive about this I can only presume it’s because you were deriding me after all.

All I have to do? You want me to do something and you won’t even tell me why? I think you know how absurd that is.

I am asking you to tell me what viewpoints you feel I share with this person. For some reason you are being evasive about this I can only presume it’s because you were deriding me after all.

All I have to do? You want me to do something and you won’t even tell me why? I think you know how absurd that is.

I don't "want" you to do anything. I said "should" which is a suggestion.

I've also noted you've struck a certain tone throughout the Trump thread. I don't have to be specific as it's a TONE and YOU have written extensively on that thread.

If you don't want to absorb any Lahren viewpoints for conversation, don't.

I, personally, thought you had similar lines of thinking.

Watch it, don't watch it, I don't really care.

We could have had a more productive discussion after you seeing it, but let's not, as you have your back up about something you don't even know about.

That's the best approach to get a leveled opinion, considering every news agency has some level of partiality.

I'm a bit curious as to why it's Fox News in particular that gets most of your ire though? Considering the entire written press in our country is pretty much a farce, with Sky and the BBC also providing biased coverage in opposite directions.

And the press in America: Fox and CNN are literally the same thing however one leans right, the other left. Both push their agenda pretty shamelessly yet you only ever seem to pick on Fox. As an example CNN gave Hillary questions in advance for the Primary Debate which by journalistic standards is abhorrent. Then you have the New York Times brazenly admitting their goal in the election campaign wasn't to report news, it was to ensure Trump wasn't elected.

They are all shit. Even the BBC. Getting your news from a wide array of sources I agree with you on, only highlighting one of many news sources as being bad I don't understand.

Phil you raise a lot of relevant issues and I will respond to them. The problem addressing them right now, is down to a middle aged twat who can still drink as much, if not more than I did at 30, but by fuck, my recovery is shot.

I am in the throes of a hangover that is, to put it simply, is kicking seven shades out of me as I lie here on my couch, pretending to be interested, as my missus tells me in unbefuckingleavable detail about her pals new house restoration pish.

If I don't get back to you, you can be sure she started on me about tidying up the garden tomorrow and I have topped myself.

Phil you raise a lot of relevant issues and I will respond to them. The problem addressing them right now, is down to a middle aged twat who can still drink as much, if not more than I did at 30, but by fuck, my recovery is shot.

I am in the throes of a hangover that is, to put it simply, is kicking seven shades out of me as I lie here on my couch, pretending to be interested, as my missus tells me in unbefuckingleavable detail about her pals new house restoration pish.

If I don't get back to you, you can be sure she started on me about tidying up the garden tomorrow and I have topped myself.
Haha no problem mate I've sunk a few pints and not in a fit state to digest anything anyway!

Haha no problem mate I've sunk a few pints and not in a fit state to digest anything anyway!

Still rough as fuck :) I can walk about without zigzagging but the brain can't.

Drinking beer then loads of wine finishing off with too many malts. Who the fuck am I trying to kid?

One thing about Fox they have beautiful women right wing cunts.

Still cunts though, but I gave to admit exceptions and overlooking would be undertaken given half a sniff.

One thing about Fox they have beautiful women right wing cunts.

Still cunts though, but I gave to admit exceptions and overlooking would be undertaken given half a sniff.

you mean unlike here where our version of murdoch news, sky has an old bag like kay burley?

Used to watch fox for the comedy value as I never dreamed that anyone with their thinking would ever win a presidency, more fool me.

Last edited:
you mean unlike here where our version of murdoch news, sky has an old bag like kay burley?

Used to watch fox for the comedy value asI never dreamed that anyone with theor thinking would ever win a presidency, more fool me.

I dip in to see how they slant everyone of his disastrous fuck ups.

He could literally go on there to Fox, rape the women and force the men into mutual fellatio then shit on the floor before leaving shouting fuck Muslims and they would still all laugh and say it was another example of his unorthodox presidential style.

And their thick as fuck viewers would nod in agreement.

Some of the presenters dont look like they are from this planet, fuck knows how people can get behind anything they say. That Sean Hannity guy... what a tosser.

Can they even call it news when its all so one sided

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.