Full Backs?

We need 2 and Fabihno at CM. Fabihno can cover RB and Dihno can cover left back
love this lad , and with pep saying he likes to work with a small squad he will need versatility. but i would have him take fernando`s place keep sanga and buy karsdoph it could be the lad from psg just as easily , but the need to keep experience is a must as it can take a year for even the best to settle into the prem . likewise keep kolarov just move him to backup lcb and lb, i do think pep is going for grimaldo just hope he gets sessegnon as well

Sassuolo in Serie A have a Spanish right back on loan from Juve...Pol Lirola 19 years of age and has started making a name for himself.

He has very good ball control and explosive power.

love this lad , and with pep saying he likes to work with a small squad he will need versatility. but i would have him take fernando`s place keep sanga and buy karsdoph it could be the lad from psg just as easily , but the need to keep experience is a must as it can take a year for even the best to settle into the prem . likewise keep kolarov just move him to backup lcb and lb, i do think pep is going for grimaldo just hope he gets sessegnon as well
No need to keep Sagna. Dihno can play RB and Kolarov LB while the newcomers settle in.

I like Karsdorp too. But prefer Semedo, and Perreira over him. But any of the 3 would be top end.

Sassuolo in Serie A have a Spanish right back on loan from Juve...Pol Lirola 19 years of age and has started making a name for himself.

He has very good ball control and explosive power.
I will check some Sasuolo games on line. Haven't heard of this kid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.