Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for that Pudge. Much appreciated.
And well played those who provided links.
What a player we have coming our way.what a debut.took the knocks,dished some out,rapid as fuck and knows where the goal is.Wow.just Wow!

Sometimes when you need need new blood to arrive in January, we have this lad ready to rock up at the Etihad and add something totally different to our gameplay

Pep will have to pull him up on the diving & some of his challenges are pwopa nawty. He will end up being banned by Sky.

Other than that, I can't see any reason he won't make a big impact. I look forward to how much 'they' will hate it.
Yep he's learned a few tricks from Neymar re diving and also getting your retaliation in first but as a smallish guy getting kicked to fuck by muscular defenders week in, week out all's fair right?
As I said earlier the rest if the PL are gonna hate him but screw them.

Question is, how or where are we going to fit him in when we've got Kun, Iheanacho, Nolito, Sterling, Sane, De Bruyne (throw in Navas as well if you want).

Will he go out on to to La Liga maybe? EDS would be a big step down for him and I'd hate to see him as a mostly bench warmer.

He's got a load of talent but he looks like he still needs a bit of polish. Best he plays regularly for his development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.