Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome record for Jesus. Thanks for confirmations.

His play is to fluid and deadly. He must be very difficult to mark and with Sane and Sterling beside him the pace, skills and trickery is a joy to behold.

Same amount of goals as the media darling Harry Kane

It'll be fun to see how things develop as Aguero is much stronger in a pair but Jesus plays much better on his own. A good dilemma to have with these two.

Thought Jesus's link up play today was top notch.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futeb...nal/jogo/14-10-2017/manchestercity-stokecity/

Globo Esporte
"Gabriel Jesus reached his sixth goal in seven Premier League matches one less than top scorer Lukaku with seven. He has now joined Morata, Harry Kane and teammates Sterling and Agüero. The Brazilian Team #9 participated either by scoring or assistance, of 10 goals in the nine games he played at City's home Etihad Stadium. He scored eight goals and gave two assists playing there."

So proud of Gabriel Jesus. Feels like he is my son, or little brother. Lol

He still hasnt let loose all the skill moves he showed at Palmeiras. I think he still has a lot of room to grow. Lucky for you all. Cheers!!

What a talent he is. Would love to see him bag 20 in the league this year, and think he's fully capable of doing that.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futeb...nal/jogo/14-10-2017/manchestercity-stokecity/

Globo Esporte
"Gabriel Jesus reached his sixth goal in seven Premier League matches one less than top scorer Lukaku with seven. He has now joined Morata, Harry Kane and teammates Sterling and Agüero. The Brazilian Team #9 participated either by scoring or assistance, of 10 goals in the nine games he played at City's home Etihad Stadium. He scored eight goals and gave two assists playing there."
Thanks for the translation. Please keep em coming, I'm quite interested in the Brazilian perspective with regards to Jesus and City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.