Game of Thrones

LOL. TV does get better than GoT IMO, it's a massive hype train, very little happens from week to week, just enough to keep the flames ticking over.
I know people are bumming it again, but once it's over, I don't think it should go down as one of the very best

It might be massively hyped, but I think you're wrong about its quality. When the dust eventually settles I think it will rightly be regarded as one of the greatest television dramas of all time. For me personally only The Wire and Breaking Bad have had the edge over it and they're so completely different to GoT in nature that the comparison is almost pointless. It's fantastic entertainment

LOL. TV does get better than GoT IMO, it's a massive hype train, very little happens from week to week, just enough to keep the flames ticking over.
I know people are bumming it again, but once it's over, I don't think it should go down as one of the very best

To be honest, fantasy drama is not my cup of tea but GOT really is gripping, the fact very little happens is what makes it great for me, it's the unknown around the corner, they have got the political aspect spot on, the infighting, the backstabbing - acted superbly and the filming is stunning.
Sopranos, Madmen, Breaking Bad would be my top 3 series but GOT is certainly up there and in a league of its own.

Wtf was that shitty, pointless Ed Sheeren scene all about. Shoehorned in for no reason. That kid from "This is England" is the worst actor I've seen in a long time.

The song is in the books and they wanted to add it to the show and came up wirh this scene, anyone could have been the actor but asked ed sheeran because maise is a fan of his.

Tbh I never even noticed it was him when I watched it, notice Terry Turgoose was the other soldier more, not until the media started going on yesterday did I realise.

It was 2 minutes that went by without ruining the episdode.

Wtf was that shitty, pointless Ed Sheeren scene all about. Shoehorned in for no reason. That kid from "This is England" is the worst actor I've seen in a long time.

Arya has just slaughtered a room full of Freys because they were Freys. She now has a moral dilemma in that the logical extension is to kill this group because they're all party of the Lannister army (all just as guilty by association) but she's now broken bread and been friendly with them.

We'll see in the next episode if she kills them all or leaves them be and that act, whichever it is, will develop her character.

That said, Ed Sheeran didn't need to be involved but plenty of people have made cameos before.

Arya has just slaughtered a room full of Freys because they were Freys. She now has a moral dilemma in that the logical extension is to kill this group because they're all party of the Lannister army (all just as guilty by association) but she's now broken bread and been friendly with them.

We'll see in the next episode if she kills them all or leaves them be and that act, whichever it is, will develop her character.

That said, Ed Sheeran didn't need to be involved but plenty of people have made cameos before.
Perhaps we are lucky and she will kill Ed Sheeran

It was also meant to highlight what jamie was saying to Cersei about winning the wars ahead, they can't win if they can't feed their men and horses. Arya saw these men didn't have enough food and initially refused their offer. It showed the current weakness of the Lannister Army along with how demoralised they were as they soldiers stated they were full of it when they signed up for war but were now ready for home and family.

It was also meant to highlight what jamie was saying to Cersei about winning the wars ahead, they can't win if they can't feed their men and horses. Arya saw these men didn't have enough food and initially refused their offer. It showed the current weakness of the Lannister Army along with how demoralised they were as they soldiers stated they were full of it when they signed up for war but were now ready for home and family.
If they eat Adele they'll have food for a few weeks...

Yeah, I got the point. I just thought it was too laboured, not to mention cheesy as fuck!

Yep you've got a baby you've never met and you brew your own blackberry wine. Next!

She should have butchered them all for being pussies. (and shit actors).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.