Gary Lineker Interviews Pep | BBC 2 at 22:00

Thought it showed Pep in a great light, we see it through the club videos but others may only see his match interviews.
Lineker had a good rapport with him and the way he laughed when Pep indicated united were a long ball side was like two mates having banter.
I enjoyed it and there was no digs it almost felt like a preparation for the great season we are embarking on that they would look foolish if they ignored what is by far the most exciting team for many years.

We are so lucky to have this guy at our club.

Crisp man didn't let him speak enough, and he managed to slip a spending subliminal in there. Pep's Jedi energy unnerved the potato snack pimp, he spent most of the interview blushing like a tickled clit.

I don't know. Worried because I feel like he's only here for the short term. And then what? Look at Bayern and Barca after Pep!

He seems like such a classy fella, but he always implies that we are a small club. He's done it a few times, and again tonight. 'A big club like Manchester City want to be. . .'

Crisp man didn't let him speak enough, and he managed to slip a spending subliminal in there. Pep's Jedi energy unnerved the potato snack pimp, he spent most of the interview blushing like a tickled clit.
ae6ea58e4f524bf8826839062f379187.jpg

Don't know. It was alright, enjoyed listening to Pep talk as always but I don't feel I learnt anything new. I didn't appreciate Linekar digging around for a headline so much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.