Gary Neville - lest we forget..

giphy.gif

Most of the media don't get it regarding youth players, at city you get a great education a football education taught by the best and come time they turn pro its down to the lad if he wants to stay or go, they will leave ready for the real world and the footballing world!
Taught to play in different positions and carry out different tactics and formations. This is why Neville is wrong and Foden and the rest are at the right club.

I have to break ranks and say that on this occasion Nervile was responding to Conte's remarks and not Pep's response to him. None the less he is quite content to blur the target of his remarks
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...ues-robust-defence-selling-chelsea-homegrown/

Father forgive me for what I write, but I promise never to defend him again or forgive him for his enduring vile existence, or indeed his gormless brother

Taught to play in different positions and carry out different tactics and formations. This is why Neville is wrong and Foden and the rest are at the right club.

No, Neville is right, stop making excuses &.play them, but it's not to help City that he's saying it. He's saying it as an agent for Manchester Utd who want the best kids to.stop coming to City & sign for them. All their ex players are helping out &.their mate Nicky Butt, is in chsrge of Utd's kids.

Unfortunately for them, & luckily for us, it appears Pep is doing exactly what they DON'T want, & involving the kids, which we should have been doing for years before he arrived.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.