Gary Neville - lest we forget..

Never mind this debate about bringing kids through, Is G. Neville a bedsore on the bollock of pox encrusted rent boy or just a massive ****?

btw, i think the core strength of younglings in the Prem has to be bull like. Else they just get bullied off the ball like the kid (name un-known) that Pellers tried to bring through in his last season

Well it's off topic, but the kid 'Pellers' tried to 'bring through' was at that time stinking the place out at EDS level & being hooked off at half time etc & was never a cf so long as he had a hole in his arse & should have been about 14th in the pecking order to get a game, but that .... picked him anyway.

Well it's off topic, but the kid 'Pellers' tried to 'bring through' was at that time stinking the place out at EDS level & being hooked off at half time etc & was never a cf so long as he had a hole in his arse & should have been about 14th in the pecking order to get a game, but that .... picked him anyway.

who was it? I didn't know that?

and is Gary Neville a **** or what? :)

who was it? I didn't know that?

and is Gary Neville a **** or what? :)

I have been arguing for years on here, that Gary Neville is a fucking coniving **** & knows exactly what he is doing.

The kid was Pozo. And the other was Manu Garcia, who also couldn't get in our reserve team on merit at the time, but both were lucky enough to speak Spanish.

The kid was Pozo. And the other was Manu Garcia, who also couldn't get in our reserve team on merit at the time, but both were lucky enough to speak Spanish.
Thanks for that didn't know he was being arsey.

I have been arguing for years on here, that Gary Neville is a fucking coniving **** & knows exactly what he is doing.

TBH, I get Neville, local lad brought up on hormone filled rag slop, His infamous embarrassing display and probably got shit loads of stick locally for years. Fucking Lineker gets my fucking goat these days, I would gladly smother Neville painlessly in the night. I would then then beat Lineker to death with Neville's skull live on MOTD

Thanks for that didn't know he was being arsey.

TBH, I get Neville, local lad brought up on hormone filled rag slop, His infamous embarrassing display and probably got shit loads of stick locally for years. Fucking Lineker gets my fucking goat these days, I would gladly smother Neville painlessly in the night. I would then then beat Lineker to death with Neville's skull live on MOTD

I didn't mean he was being arsy mate, just that he was shite. He was fantastic when younger but got injured then came back half the player.

Pellegrini picked him to play, out of position, in front of a whole bunch of kids who were playing brilliantly.

As for Neville, I would like to drop him off a mountain, tied to Michael Owen, onto Rio Ferdinand.

I didn't mean he was being arsy mate, just that he was shite. He was fantastic when younger but got injured then came back half the player.

Pellegrini picked him to play, out of position, in front of a whole bunch of kids who were playing brilliantly.

As for Neville, I would like to drop him off a mountain, tied to Michael Owen, onto Rio Ferdinand.

Misinterpreted, having read back I now see what you mean, apologies

People forget that he's had hours in a studio going over and over every incident from the weekend before he goes live on Monday night football. Not to mention the dozens of researchers helping out and a producer in his ear. It's all rehearsed and done to make him sound more clued up than he is.
How come it didn't work for Jamie Literally redknapp?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.