Gary Neville - lest we forget..

No, Neville is right, stop making excuses &.play them, but it's not to help City that he's saying it. He's saying it as an agent for Manchester Utd who want the best kids to.stop coming to City & sign for them. All their ex players are helping out &.their mate Nicky Butt, is in chsrge of Utd's kids.

Unfortunately for them, & luckily for us, it appears Pep is doing exactly what they DON'T want, & involving the kids, which we should have been doing for years before he arrived.
i know he wants them to go there, but he's still wrong either way.
they need to be good enough and to be good enough they need to know so much more in the way of tactics and formations, alongside skill,speed,composure etc
10 years ago they would all make it at city.we are now looking for players to be better than fabregas, that is pretty much where we are at.
Foden would be out the door if he was at utd.released at 16.

i know he wants them to go there, but he's still wrong either way.
they need to be good enough and to be good enough they need to know so much more in the way of tactics and formations, alongside skill,speed,composure etc
10 years ago they would all make it at city.we are now looking for players to be better than fabregas, that is pretty much where we are at.
Foden would be out the door if he was at utd.released at 16.

Well it's not where we should be at. We should be looking at kids who could fill in & then hope we get one who is as good as Fabregas. Without playing them, most will never make it.

Most kids who play for top teams don't make it. That includes Pep's kids at Barca. But the key word is 'play'. Foden did nothing of note v Madrid, but he filled a position for 45 mins & did us no more harm mistake wise than the senior players. Lots of kids we have had over recent years, could have done the same, when we are tired or carying injuries. If they then move on, it doesn't matter, it stops these ****s like Neville from tapping up our talent for the rags & sends out the message, that if you sign for City, you have a path to the first team, which is what you would want, as a kid & so would I.

Not giving them a game here & there is an excuse, as Neville, in his role of rag agent trying to destabilise the club, is saying.

Pep looks as if he is going to solve it & shove it up his arse.

Just had my Twitter account suspended for telling this **** that he's a ****. ****s.

24eysso.jpg
[/IMG]
24eysso.jpg

Well it's not where we should be at. We should be looking at kids who could fill in & then hope we get one who is as good as Fabregas. Without playing them, most will never make it.

Most kids who play for top teams don't make it. That includes Pep's kids at Barca. But the key word is 'play'. Foden did nothing of note v Madrid, but he filled a position for 45 mins & did us no more harm mistake wise than the senior players. Lots of kids we have had over recent years, could have done the same, when we are tired or carying injuries. If they then move on, it doesn't matter, it stops these ****s like Neville from tapping up our talent for the rags & sends out the message, that if you sign for City, you have a path to the first team, which is what you would want, as a kid & so would I.

Not giving them a game here & there is an excuse, as Neville, in his role of rag agent trying to destabilise the club, is saying.

Pep looks as if he is going to solve it & shove it up his arse.
I agree in the most part.
Where we have a difference of opinion is how to give them a start.
If we win the league with a week or month to spare, then you will see youth.
If they are clearly good enough, they might get game time when we are 3/4 goals to the good.
We need to rotate and keep players fit/happy at the same time, which might make it difficult.
trippier is a good example, everyone agreed he was good, but how could we get him in front of zabba and Richards,
We will soon be able to do that, with the clubs in the group.
it just takes a bit of time.

I agree in the most part.
Where we have a difference of opinion is how to give them a start.
If we win the league with a week or month to spare, then you will see youth.
If they are clearly good enough, they might get game time when we are 3/4 goals to the good.
We need to rotate and keep players fit/happy at the same time, which might make it difficult.
trippier is a good example, everyone agreed he was good, but how could we get him in front of zabba and Richards,
We will soon be able to do that, with the clubs in the group.
it just takes a bit of time.

Trippier was never good enough defensively imo & still isn't. Rather like Angelino now (except Angelino is a more talented footballer imo). Maffeo on the other hand could have been playing occasional games for the past 2 seasons, as he is already a very decent defender.

We have pandered to the egos of Kolarov types by giving them extra games when we could have used the space in the team to bring in a kid imo. I bet we could name about 20 senior players who are not that good, who have been 'kept happy' when the team could have been shuffled to make a space for a young player.

I remember Pep's Barca turning over Real Madrid by about 4 & the final goal was some kids, off the bench, linking up. Those kids ended up at places like Stoke, but Pep still had the balls to put them on the bench v Real Madrid & it was fantastic pr for Barca (which they have largely now ruined).

I would like to see him do the same here, whether the kids involved make it or not & ram Neville's words down his scummy fucking rag throat.

Trippier was never good enough defensively imo & still isn't. Rather like Angelino now (except Angelino is a more talented footballer imo). Maffeo on the other hand could have been playing occasional games for the past 2 seasons, as he is already a very decent defender.

We have pandered to the egos of Kolarov types by giving them extra games when we could have used the space in the team to bring in a kid imo. I bet we could name about 20 senior players who are not that good, who have been 'kept happy' when the team could have been shuffled to make a space for a young player.

I remember Pep's Barca turning over Real Madrid by about 4 & the final goal was some kids, off the bench, linking up. Those kids ended up at places like Stoke, but Pep still had the balls to put them on the bench v Real Madrid & it was fantastic pr for Barca (which they have largely now ruined).

I would like to see him do the same here, whether the kids involved make it or not & ram Neville's words down his scummy fucking rag throat.
Trippier was the best example I had.but we will get serious money in the future from players of that calibre.
That is where we where.
Might be too early for Maffeo now.

We had to pander to Kolorov and the other egos but they are given instructions that we are not party to.
Mistakes are mistakes, but if he's told to bomb forward at every opportunity then it's someone else's responsibility to defend. There are senior players who quickly became outdated and again, I think throwing a youngster in might have been too much.
SWP couldn't cope with the pressure at Chelsea but at city, he was relaxed, no pressure.

When city are bossing the league, he will put them in, there will be no pressure, they will play the same as they do every day in training and those words will be rammed down his throat.

But I can't see him doing it for PR or to prove a point, just when the player and time is right.
just have to be patient.

Never mind this debate about bringing kids through, Is G. Neville a bedsore on the bollock of pox encrusted rent boy or just a massive ****?

btw, i think the core strength of younglings in the Prem has to be bull like. Else they just get bullied off the ball like the kid (name un-known) that Pellers tried to bring through in his last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.