Gas & Electricity

I reinsulated the loft yesterday as I looked at our house and it was the only one with no frost on the roof £ 200 for 8 rolls of 100 mm isulation which I laid over the existing,hopefully keep the warm in the house
Let me know how you get on please pal.

Think ours needs doing but got a lot on at the minute. Upstairs has always been cold but this year feels especially cold.

Let me know how you get on please pal.

Think ours needs doing but got a lot on at the minute. Upstairs has always been cold but this year feels especially cold.
No problem mate. Have turned the heating up to get more heat in the walls and will update in a couple of days . Only used 100mm as 200mm is a bit ott and could sweat

Let me know when the grow is ready I'm running low.

Seriously though that's mental pal. We've used 30 quid and I'm not sure how.
I wish, I know my Mrs has done a lot of driving this week, so we've charges the car 5 times, but that only accounts for £35-40 of it, fuck knows where the rest of it is used. Had a new kitchen couple of years back so all the appliances are A rated, not used the drier for months. Thinking about seeing if there are any tests that can been done incase there is a drain on it anywhere.
Lad at work pays £13 a month combined at the moment because of the gov £66

I reinsulated the loft yesterday as I looked at our house and it was the only one with no frost on the roof £ 200 for 8 rolls of 100 mm isulation which I laid over the existing,hopefully keep the warm in the house
Recommended is 270mm but if you’ve already got some then hopefully it will help, if my back wasnt fucked I’d do ours as we’ve got sod all,

I wish, I know my Mrs has done a lot of driving this week, so we've charges the car 5 times, but that only accounts for £35-40 of it, fuck knows where the rest of it is used. Had a new kitchen couple of years back so all the appliances are A rated, not used the drier for months. Thinking about seeing if there are any tests that can been done incase there is a drain on it anywhere.
Lad at work pays £13 a month combined at the moment because of the gov £66
Charged the car 5 times will do it. The idea with electric cars is you dont put petrol in them. You are fueling it, just off your leccy. If its too much to cope with for now just have her drive a petrol blower

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.