General Videogame Thread

Anyone got on Battlefield V? I know the marketing was a huge failure but this is a real gem IMO. Best with a couple of mates in a squad so you can really cause trouble. We've been having a blast. Beautiful maps and good gunplay. One of them feels like you playing an episode of Band of Brothers.

Anyone got on Battlefield V? I know the marketing was a huge failure but this is a real gem IMO. Best with a couple of mates in a squad so you can really cause trouble. We've been having a blast. Beautiful maps and good gunplay. One of them feels like you playing an episode of Band of Brothers.
Been playing it for a few weeks. It's a blast alright.

Excited about the coop coming out...

Proper game. Really hard to play on your own, but with a few mates it’s ace.

A friendly tip to perhaps revisit your XBL/PSN account settings. I found last night that somebody had accessed my account and tried to register my account to their PS4 as the primary user. Luckily I caught it in time but theoretically, I could have been locked out of all my apps and digitally downloaded games with no way to defend against it, as apparently Sony take a harsh view about this and will try to accuse you of gamesharing.

I've now changed password and set up a verification so that I get texts to my phone if anyone tries to access it from elsewhere. Just thought it was worth sharing as PSN seems to get compromised around this time every year, and wouldn't want any of you or your kids to have your games stolen.

A friendly tip to perhaps revisit your XBL/PSN account settings. I found last night that somebody had accessed my account and tried to register my account to their PS4 as the primary user. Luckily I caught it in time but theoretically, I could have been locked out of all my apps and digitally downloaded games with no way to defend against it, as apparently Sony take a harsh view about this and will try to accuse you of gamesharing.

I've now changed password and set up a verification so that I get texts to my phone if anyone tries to access it from elsewhere. Just thought it was worth sharing as PSN seems to get compromised around this time every year, and wouldn't want any of you or your kids to have your games stolen.
Sadly an issue with none of us truly owning our media nowadays.
Heaven forbid if I lost my steam account one day

Nvidia announced their titan card yesterday.
Going to be insanely expensive which should be about as much surprise as United signing an overpriced flop

Happened to my USA account a few years ago, Sony would do fuck all, anyway after 6 months I managed to get it back and have two step verification now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.