General Videogame Thread

I’m getting an itchy finger to get the expansion haven’t played since just after Shadowlands came out
Just levelled my Dracthyr but was disappointed it was Alliance.
Pre-patch went live this week, rinse and repeat world invasions at set areas.
Collect a drop from each boss (Earth, Wind, Fire & Water Elemental) which combine to make an heirloom trinket.
Transmog for each type of material (nothing special)
A new pet you get from one of the 1st quests.

I recently tried to reinstall classic, hadn't played for around 2 years and found that my gfx chip was no longer supported. Times move on of course but that was obviously an uninstall and cancel sub from me.
I'm pretty sure it spammed me with that and I solved it by updating my graphic card driver

Do you recommend it? I enjoyed the first but saw a lot of people complaining about the second - it's on sale for black friday for £7.49 so very tempted.
Yeah, it's one of the best games I've ever played. Much better than Part 1, from what I remember of it. My only criticism is that it's a very big game so inevitably ends up being quite repetitive.

What they've achieved, though, is awesome. Clearly a lot of very talented people worked on creating this game. Fantastic immersive environments and atmosphere, plus good acting for once and good gameplay mechanics.

Not a fan of some of the changes DF is bringing but I still play it and enjoy it. Mainly concentrating on older content and some occasional pvp.

The new UI takes some getting used to
I jumped in last night as you can play free this weekend, did some of the invasions to gear up nothing new really, I did the anniversary stuff killed the elite and it dropped a mount, I don’t know if it’s 100% drop so was happy with that. Have a feeling I could be re subbing this week just to do something different. I’ll try and get back in with my old guild as well.

If anyone plans on playing A Plague Tale: Requiem, piece of advice is to turn off chromatic aberration or at least try it with it off. Been playing on an LG C1 display and it looks far better with it off. Frustrating I’m almost at the end and had no idea of it’s significance.

Anybody got ps5, gaming pc and Xbox x? I can get a ps5 digital I have the others but I just don’t know if I’ll use it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.