George Osborne - MP / Adviser to Blackrock and Evening Standard Editor

So you don't think George Osbourne doesn't look like a porcelain ventriloquist's dummy come to life?

I think it's a bit sad criticising someone for what they look like. Albert Steptoe aside, that is ;-)

I think it's a bit sad criticising someone for what they look like. Albert Steptoe aside, that is ;-)

That's what half the posts on this board are about, Shrek, Gonzo, Carlton, Purplenose etc. Just becaue it's about a politician you're obviously keen on instead of a rag I don't see how it suddenly becomes sad?

It was more a comment on how money isn't everything and that Osbourne is an ugly bugger too.

That's what half the posts on this board are about, Shrek, Gonzo, Carlton, Purplenose etc. Just becaue it's about a politician you're obviously keen on instead of a rag I don't see how it suddenly becomes sad?

It was more a comment on how money isn't everything and that Osbourne is an ugly bugger too.

I don't think he's particularly ugly to be honest. Not being gay or a lady however, I'm perhaps not best able to judge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.