Georgi Kinkladze

Meh... Pretty average if you ask me ;)

OMg who was the twat who missede the easy goal on 2:07, all the hard work done, that was terrible.

I dont think he would fit into todays game, when he wasnt being magic he was a bit of a waste of space from what I remember, didnt really tackle or do defence. It was a dark time though, Utd were winning everything and all we had was Kinky and Oasis.

OMg who was the twat who missede the easy goal on 2:07, all the hard work done, that was terrible.

I dont think he would fit into todays game, when he wasnt being magic he was a bit of a waste of space from what I remember, didnt really tackle or do defence. It was a dark time though, Utd were winning everything and all we had was Kinky and Oasis.

Not too sure who missed it looked like Martin Buster Phillips

Great video, thanks for posting. Brought back great memories. What a player he was. People say he didn't defend and it's true. But who'd have thought Silva would do as much in defence. It's all about management and I'm sure our current manager would have got more from him defensively.

You genuinely have to admire the stupidity of some fans and desperation to insult a City legend.

So lets respond to the stupidest of arguments that if Kinkladze was that good he would have signed for one of the big clubs.

He left us in 1998 Ajax won the champs league in 1995 and were runners up in 1996. At the time there was hardly a bigger club out there.

I find it hard to get excited about Kinkladze when the 3 years he was here were undoubtedly the worst 3 in my lifetime as a City fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.