Geronimo Rulli

I think we have a €14M option for the next 3 summer windows but that could rise if a superior offer comes in prior to activation we have to match it

I don't think so. That means that they could own him for as little as 6 months. My understanding is we have the option starting in 2018. Which makes sense since we currently have a keeper who is ideal for Pep's system who will be aging out at that point.

I don't think so. That means that they could own him for as little as 6 months. My understanding is we have the option starting in 2018. Which makes sense since we currently have a keeper who is ideal for Pep's system who will be aging out at that point.

I thought the buy-back option is for the next 3 windows: Summer 17, Winter 18, Summer 18.

We need a back-up for next year since Willy will be out, and I can sorta see Pep doing what Enrique did with MaTS and Bravo and having them flip flop for games.

we currently have a keeper who is ideal for Pep's system.
People still peddling this shit? Let's have it right, a keeper who can't make any saves is not ideal for any system. And I know it isn't all his fault but still, making the odd decent save that earns us some points is part of his job.

the word "ideal" and our present keeper do not go together.

Sorry I am sticking with Pep on this one. He might know a little more about this than you.
"Most bizarre, though, of all the pre-match statistics is the fact that City goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has faced nine shots on target in 2017 and saved only one of them, conceding eight goals."

Just saying

Could have fooled me And the entire football industry. Funny how literally anyone connected with football thinks he's shite but you and pep don't.

Do you really have to resort to bald face lies to support your argument?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.