Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the script with Rulli nowadays. Could be benefit from a year at Girona?

Seem to recall some sort of sale with a buyback tho.
Yeah its still in place and Sociedad apparently don't rate him so I don't know why City can't activate the buyback clause then sell him to Girona. We have enough gks with Ederson, Bravo, Muric, Gunn, Grimshaw.

Anyone tbh would be better than this guy and the sub keeper.

Great 4th goal by Barca but that's what happens when you allow a 3vs3 at the back. Their best players seem to be finding form at just the right time for the champions league, how do the Spanish clubs always manage to time it like that? Real will do the same even though they've been poor by their standards.

More than a decade of playing in multiple competitions for club & country

What’s the script with Rulli nowadays. Could be benefit from a year at Girona?

Seem to recall some sort of sale with a buyback tho.
Could buy him and loan him to Girona, we couldn't sell to Girona as he is a 20mil+ keeper.

I did think about Gunn but he seems to be loving life back in Norwich.

Yeah its still in place and Sociedad apparently don't rate him so I don't know why City can't activate the buyback clause then sell him to Girona. We have enough gks with Ederson, Bravo, Muric, Gunn, Grimshaw.

Anyone tbh would be better than this guy and the sub keeper.
Can only activate it if thr player wants to come. He declined the offer to be Eddie's number 2 in the summer.

An alternative option may well be Bravo, allows him to move back to Barcelona. Girona holding their own in la liga. Could well be a really great addition to their dressing room with his experience going into their second season.

We could no doubt do a deal to support his wages. Seems to tick a lot of boxes for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.