Girona FC (partnership)

It is great for us but not necessarily great for a club or fanbase that a number of players are loanees from another side. Every clubs fans want to have autonomy rather than feel like a training ground for a bigger sides players.
Yeah, I can't see this lasting much more than a season before UEFA do something to crack down on it. It's great for us, but it does seem a bit dodgy. I always thought that there was a limit on the number of loans one club could make to another.

Yeah, I can't see this lasting much more than a season before UEFA do something to crack down on it. It's great for us, but it does seem a bit dodgy. I always thought that there was a limit on the number of loans one club could make to another.

It would be difficult to argue against rules against it. As a fan of Girona I would detest it, but its another example of me seeing football very different to those in charge of our club.

They haven't cracked down on Salzburg/Leipzig or Vitesse/Chelsea or Watford/Udinese so I don't see how they can to be honest.

Girona have just signed Christian Stuani from Boro. Good pretty underrated player, highly rated by Boro fans should do well in La Liga.

They haven't cracked down on Salzburg/Leipzig or Vitesse/Chelsea or Watford/Udinese so I don't see how they can to be honest.

No it would be difficult and we have not invented the wheel but still wish it was not a path we had followed.

Still will go and watch Girona this year

It would be difficult to argue against rules against it. As a fan of Girona I would detest it, but its another example of me seeing football very different to those in charge of our club.
No, this is more you seeing things very different to a fan of a small Spanish club. They aren't like English clubs, they all are filled with players on loan and one year contracts for free agents. None of them have the financial stability to have settled squads, player turnover is huge, so for them this is no different to normal, except the loanees are coming from one club instead of 10 different ones.

they're getting a better club, more investment and a better team that will actually have a chance of cementing itself in La Liga.

Have nothing to complain about, a great deal for them.

was under the impression it was 6 but could be wrong

Well, now we get Caicedo and we are like Espanyol 5 years ago.
Boulaya seems to be our next target. Any French fan here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.