Glass Tunnel now taking shape

No boss...I was simply correcting Cleavers saying its £420 notes at the front when it's actually £600 notes ...where I sit (212) its tiered pricing......its normal

azg49.jpg

Actually Colin, the 'ISA' was born out of the Swales debacle, because the OSC under the late Frank Horrocks did take sides. A vote of no confidence was proposed by the Chadderton branch and the result was manipulated by the OSC. Hence the formation of the ISA, which later became the CSA.
Thanks mate. I always understood it to be the case not so much that they took sides and positively supported Swales but that they wouldn't get involved in opposing him.

Waxing lyrical about cheap seats.

Gold season ticket.(Platinum an extra £50)

SS, level 3. £220 extra to sit 1 row in-front of the person behind you. 2 rows, 3 rows, etc.

East stand level 2. £900 for a season ticket.(this year with the price increase, if true, and buying platinum, will be £1000 almost) That's on a par with Arsenal, Chelsea, etc.

Yes, there are plenty of cheap tickets. But there are also plenty of expensive tickets. Once all the limited cheap tickets have gone, the choice is more expensive tickets via tiered pricing, which we never used to have.

image.png

image.png

Last edited:
Waxing lyrical about cheap seats.

Gold season ticket.(Platinum an extra £50)

SS, level 3. £220 extra to sit 1 row in-front of the person behind you. 2 rows, 3 rows, etc.

East stand level 2. £900 for a season ticket.(this year with the price increase, if true, and buying platinum, will be £1000 almost) That's on a par with Arsenal, Chelsea, etc.

Yes, there are plenty of cheap tickets. But there are also plenty of expensive tickets. Once all the limited cheap tickets have gone, the choice is more expensive tickets via tiered pricing, which we never used to have.

image.png

image.png

I've never understood the pricing. I know someone who's an aisle seat in south stand and to the left of the aisle it's classed as the Colin bell. The people in Colin bell are paying 100 more for just being across the other side of the steps. Literally the same view!!

I've never understood the pricing. I know someone who's an aisle seat in south stand and to the left of the aisle it's classed as the Colin bell. The people in Colin bell are paying 100 more for just being across the other side of the steps. Literally the same view!!
I can confirm this. I am in 125 end seat and the woman 126 - 3/4 feet away pays £100 less.

The last time North Korea featured on the back pages on the MEN (or any other paper) was during the 1966 World Cup. I;m sure

And here, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is the evidence for why I said that City fans will never get off their arses. Chucked out of your seat, promised a better seat while you get sorted out and then you get told it was a false promise they have no intention of keeping?

Never mind - stop moaning and suck it up. It's for the greater good.
Well said Colin.
The have been a number of molluscs spouting the same shit. They say you are a 'moaner' so suck it up. Why the fuck should we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.