Glass Tunnel now taking shape

The cheap seats in the 3rd tier were limited to the back rows. The seats at the front and in the middle of the 3rd tier are more expensive.
They're not that much dearer, I think its £420 at the front, then about 15 rows back is £380, and about another 15 back its £299, reflective of the view, the view I have now is superior to where I used to sit (£380), so the whole of SS3 is "cheap" in reality.

I moved from block 212, and was paying £600 3 years ago, and I'm very happy with the view, and its a far better atmosphere, they should have put the 1894 seats up there imho, would make far more noise to carry round the stadium.

I was pointing out that the front isnt £420 or £299
And if your aunty had bollocks she’d be your uncle.

It’s like when people go on holiday and get all fucking giddy telling people in the next apartment - we only paid 50 quid for the fortnight. A flying fuck I could not give. I’ve paid my money. I’ve deemed it reasonable for what I’m getting. So the bloke next to me gets his cheaper? Good for him.

Same at City. I’m very, very happy to pay what I pay. If the bloke behind tells me it’s 200 quid cheaper there, fanfuckingtastic for him. I’ll turn round and shake his hand. Is that wrong? Maybe I should contact the MEN. Maybe the club are a disgrace. Or just maybe we’ve some right fucking fannies on here who love nothing more than cribbing for cribbing’s sake.

City charge different prices for different parts of the ground, be that front, back, east, west, up down, tunnel, not tunnel, family stand, etc, etc. If folk can’t handle that, Northwich Victoria may be your true calling. All parts of ground 15 quid. You’ll be in heaven. Go on, try it.

And if your aunty had bollocks she’d be your uncle.

It’s like when people go on holiday and get all fucking giddy telling people in the next apartment - we only paid 50 quid for the fortnight. A flying fuck I could not give. I’ve paid my money. I’ve deemed it reasonable for what I’m getting. So the bloke next to me gets his cheaper? Good for him.

Same at City. I’m very, very happy to pay what I pay. If the bloke behind tells me it’s 200 quid cheaper there, fanfuckingtastic for him. I’ll turn round and shake his hand. Is that wrong? Maybe I should contact the MEN. Maybe the club are a disgrace. Or just maybe we’ve some right fucking fannies on here who love nothing more than cribbing for cribbing’s sake.

City charge different prices for different parts of the ground, be that front, back, east, west, up down, tunnel, not tunnel, family stand, etc, etc. If folk can’t handle that, Northwich Victoria may be your true calling. All parts of ground 15 quid. You’ll be in heaven. Go on, try it.
lol loon

If you had the nouse to read cleavers post you'd fucking see what I was on about you stupid fucker

lol loon

If you had the nouse to read cleavers post you'd fucking see what I was on about you stupid fucker
You were making the point that in the same stand there were different pricing structures. And that somehow, this is wrong. It ain’t. It’s what happens in hundreds of grounds, cinemas, theatres around the world. I’ve never once thought of asking anyone how much they pay to sit where they are. Why? I’m not fucking interested. City have offered me a season card. They’ve told me the price. I’m happy with the price. If the bloke behind me is getting his cheaper, I’ll never know. Cos I don’t fucking care!

You were making the point that in the same stand there were different pricing structures. And that somehow, this is wrong. It ain’t. It’s what happens in hundreds of grounds, cinemas, theatres around the world. I’ve never once thought of asking anyone how much they pay to sit where they are. Why? I’m not fucking interested. City have offered me a season card. They’ve told me the price. I’m happy with the price. If the bloke behind me is getting his cheaper, I’ll never know. Cos I don’t fucking care!
where the fuck did I say it was wrong? Please take the time to quote that.

You really need to read stuff properly

The OSC will never do that. Their policy is not to get involved in anything that could result in friction with the club. That's why the CSA broke away at the time of the 'Swales Out' protests as the OSC wouldn't take sides.

I do know Kevin Parker will take up individual cases on behalf of branch members but there is no group that represents all fans, members or not, and that would stand up to the club.

Actually Colin, the 'ISA' was born out of the Swales debacle, because the OSC under the late Frank Horrocks did take sides. A vote of no confidence was proposed by the Chadderton branch and the result was manipulated by the OSC. Hence the formation of the ISA, which later became the CSA.

Last edited:
where the fuck did I say it was wrong? Please take the time to quote that.

You really need to read stuff properly
I thought you were implying it was wrong. May have dived in feet first there. So used to seeing a load of grumbling on here. Apologies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.