Glass tunnel to changing rooms

I'll admire our players on the pitch.
Sounds to me like another shit marketing idea for a specific group of 'fans'.

I guess its what happens when the club employ a load of nobheads with wank degrees that know the square root of fuck all about football and its fans.

They're moving us in there as a sort of 'ooh we've fucked up so giving you an exclusive seat cheaply for two years'. Basically we have two years to find ourselves new seats, which means I'll no longer be anywhere near half my family. Fucking cunts trick.

I don't know whether I find it annoying or just funny by this point. There are some absolute clowns running our club.

If I was you I'd contact them saying the 93:20 stuff is a stop gap & you want first pick of seats in the extended North Stand once that's completed, along with your friends/family.

It makes it worse that it's such a cringeworthy, shit idea as well!

I think this an excellent idea if it also applies to away teams. Let's assume that the players will not be comfortable with it first. But our players will get used to it, and away teams only come here once a year so they will not get used to it. Then this becomes our home advantage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.