Glenn Hoddle IAFC

He is the perfect example of why the English media (and the FA IF they actual consider him for the post) are so backwards-thinking about the "good olde days" (and in terms of International football it's not very much!) in that everytime the England managers job becomes available he is ALWAYS touted in the media for the job. I've had mates suggest him, despite the fact he's not managed a club in god knows how many years.

If the likes of Hoddle are in the picking for the next England managers job then we'll never get a good enough team to get to a final let alone win a competition. Sadly I can't see that happening for the next few decades until the FA changes completely, considering they'll allow certain players who's club football play in red to be in the team regardless.

Hoddle is also such a shit pundit, up there with the worst! That's without even mentioning the stupid shit he's said regarding past lives, utter cockwomble.

Hoddle a complete arsehole. Can't wait to stick the boot into Raheem and Stones in an England shirt. Constantly slags off Stones encouraging him to lump the ball long. Slags off Raheem for lack of effort yet Hoddle was the laziest player ever to pull on a shirt, He never tracked back, never made a tackle. Bit like Danny Mills, a man with two left feet, who has now become a media genius.

Don't know many fans who like this twat. His constant inanities are just un fucking believable.
He needs to know that sometimes less is more.

If/when Southgate fails, I for one think he'd be the front runner for the job. He has the kind of track record that I'd want to see in an England manager. Some on here are just blind and bitter......

I know it's not a new story but in case it hasn't been mentioned here, I've just been watching Ray Parlour talking on the Premier League World programme on BT Sports

He said he got a calf strain during a session with the England squad when Hoddle was manager

Hoddle told him to go and see his faith healer Eileen Drewery

Apparently Ray cracked a joke with her and Hoddle found out

Ray wasn't named in the next squad and when Wenger asked Hoddle why, he said it was because Ray had disrespected his faith!

Great reason for picking (or not picking) the right squad of players

You're right Hoddle IAFC

Eileen Drewery put her hands on his head to do her faith healing thing and Parlour said to her "I'll have a short back and sides"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.