GMP F*** Up Again

mcfcstu said:
piffy on a rock bun said:
Mate I would get a complaint in & anyone else who witnesed shit like this needs to do the same, The police are supposed to be there for our protection ffs!
A friend of mine witnessed this whole episode and has the officers number. Said it was a absolute disgrace and the poor lad looked in a really bad way. Lets hope justice prevails.

-- Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:45 pm --

piffy on a rock bun said:
Mate I would get a complaint in & anyone else who witnesed shit like this needs to do the same, The police are supposed to be there for our protection ffs!
A friend of mine witnessed this whole episode and has the officers number. Said it was a absolute disgrace and the poor lad looked in a really bad way. Lets hope justice prevails.

This was my dad, thankfully he's ok now but we were very worried at one point. Would like more info preferably via PM if you have it please. I got to the bottom of the stairs and found my dad unconscious with a gash on his head and I'd be thankful to anyone who could tell me what actually happened. I have the official line from the police but if there are conflicting stories I want to know. Thanks to the blue who put pressure on the wound by the way. No thanks to the idiots who were kicking off while we were trying to revive him making things even more difficult.

did anyone see horse shit gettin thrown at the rags?? haha i seen jump leads get thrown at then aswell. fucking jump leads!!!!!!!! haha

i saw a united lad i know smack a city fan up near the away exit,he got chased by loads of blues.I still don't know if they caught up with him.I saw the police van incident,how that van never went over i'll never know.I saw the old bill steam in with the dogs,one lad had 3/4's of his arm inside a dogs mouth.My pal from Leeds who's a red got leathered outside the ground,proper done in.I've got 2 splatters of blood on my top,don't know how they got there.My mate got nicked because some copper told him to 'walk on' near the manchester,the copper then said 'walk faster' then twatted him with his truncheon,my mate turned round n said 'what the fuck u do that for'?.Next thing he's got 7 or 8 coppers on him,one of the coppers said to him 'its always you fucking city fans innit'.My mate has 2 lovely lumps on his head and a nice public order charge lurking over him.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:58 am --<br /><br />
rhinomcfc said:
did anyone see horse shit gettin thrown at the rags?? haha i seen jump leads get thrown at then aswell. fucking jump leads!!!!!!!! haha
i saw that mate.did'nt see the jump leads though.Did they say 'are you starting?' as they threw them?

I've commented about the poor performance of policing by GMP on here before. Although I didn't see any trouble outside the ground yesterday (I walked into town straight after the final whistle) these stories don't surprise me one bit.

It's definitely a case of one rule for United and one rule for City when it comes to policing derbies, whether that be keeping the visiting supporters locked in or wading in with the batons on innocent supporters who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Whoever decided to let United fans out after they had just scored a 93rd minute winner has an awful lot to answer for.

In all my years watching football, i have seen all sorts being thrown by rival/city fans, coins,bricks,lighters even phones,but the horseshit was something else!!

One lad carried on walking,hands full of horseshit he had just thrown at the rags.

How do you explain that to the missus.

i saw a city fan throwing horse shit at a group of Arsenal boys at the Emirates the other year.Mental!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.