Gobby Groups of Bully Kids - A Spike?

To be honest the local young lads near me are respectful as it gets. On a friday night i will walk past them all in their gang in the ginnel and say 'alright ladies and gents' or similar and they all say hi back and ask if i am alright and how my dogs are. I will ask if the weed they have is nice and the sniff they have etc and if they want anything from the shop whilst i am going (they always politely decline) so it is not like they stay good with me because i buy them beer either.

Not saying the cops are never knocking on their door like but they do not shit on theirs or anyone else's doorstep really, they are an alright group. The lads before were also, never had one ounce of hassle from avenues you would expect.

For example the older lads were waiting in a car outside the shop earlier, they handed my dogs ball and left. He had dropped it and it had rolled down the hill. Without asking they got it and waited for me outside the shop, as thanks i bought them a case of beer, they did not expect it but a good turn deserves another.

I am the local tech guy, bbq guy and dude who has the big dogs who always has a smile and 2mins to chat should anyone want, i don't stick my nose in though and people like that from a neighbour i think. Chances are i have helped their parents with kodi or fixed an expensive pc they thought was a lost cause, kids hear parents chat so i hope they hear 'ahh that Guy he is a good egg, walks his dog, no hassle' and it rubs off.

It may be coincidence but the most respectful of the kids around all have their mum and dad still together with a dad not shy of explaining the facts of life to them if it came to it. One lad nicked a car and his dad chased him down the road with a rolling pin in his jimjams hahaha, never seen that lad shit himself so much in his life and he is built like a brick out house. He has never been in trouble since and has a fully legit corsa and job at an insurance firm.
I'm getting the word
I'm getting the word N--CE lol

Never had much trouble to be honest, probably because I'm 6'2" 15 stone, even when I used to dress "individually"!
I have asked a few teens on the bus ( when I used to pick my son up from Nursery ) if they could watch their language, as I didn't want his first word to be a swear word, etc...!
Saying that I've had a few close shaves with gangs of school kids when I used to cycle to work, purposely stepping out in the road trying to make me swerve/skid, after several instances of this I'd had enough of it, and this time I just braked, ploughed straight into them, knocked a few over, they then tried to drag me off my bike/kick me etc. at that point I pulled out a big motorbike chain lock and said something along the lines of " I will fuck you up, if you don't fuck off!" then quickly got back on the bike and rode off. I had to change my route after that to avoid any future incidents.

Bad parenting

My upbringing was painfully strict but it was just to ensure I never got led astray. I grew up with lads who ended up in prison etc.

I can be heading home from the pub at gone 11 and see packs of teenagers messing around in the street. I was never allowed out that late. Do their parents not know or care?

Anyone else reckon there is a spike in gobby groups of teenager kids hanging around parks etc taking the piss out of anyone who walks past?

You can't say or do anything to them as they are just teenage kids and you'll end up in trouble.. but they seem bullys and it's disgusting how they treat anyone who is different - saw them yesterday taking the piss out of this disabled bloke and made me sick.. they are like sheep. Should be treated the same by the police as people who offend religion or race.

Just took the dog for a walk and saw the little shtis hanging out on park benches in groups at this time of night.. (in my day it'd be bathed and getting ready for bed!) heaven forbid anyone goes for a night jog.

Anyone notice this and glad they are no longer at school?
I'm a teenager who hangs around a lot
I can't stand miserable old cunts who scowl at us when they spread dogshit on the grass in the park

I'm a bad dad according to my kids because I refuse to let them go down the road I travelled. They went beserk last week when I put an I pad ban on the house. Took them to the park and made them climb a tree. Next step is getting them on their bikes. It's unbelievable these days the amount of children who do nothing but sit on their computer or IPad.

My upbringing was painfully strict but it was just to ensure I never got led astray. I grew up with lads who ended up in prison etc.

I can be heading home from the pub at gone 11 and see packs of teenagers messing around in the street. I was never allowed out that late. Do their parents not know or care?
Exactly what i'm on about mate

I'm a bad dad according to my kids because I refuse to let them go down the road I travelled. They went beserk last week when I put an I pad ban on the house. Took them to the park and made them climb a tree. Next step is getting them on their bikes. It's unbelievable these days the amount of children who do nothing but sit on their computer or IPad.

This could be why I see less packs of scallies roaming the streets. It used to be really bad in the areas I lived in around the early 2000s. You couldn't go to the shop without being given verbal or worse. The perils of being a student...

I also see less mither in the pubs these days. Many display this "pub watch" poster which means you're banned from them all if you're banned from one. I genuinely can't remember the last time I saw it kick off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.