Gogglebox

strongbowholic said:
Glad it's not just me then :)

Probably do need to get a life but it is funny watching them and some of the things they come out with are funny as fuck.
I think it's one of them programmes you know you really shouldn't like but can't help it. Like you said some of the stuff they come out with is brilliant. The 2 piss heads watching crufts was hilarious. I can't stand the fat taxi driver's family for some reason

Been watching from the start. Was going to write about it, but decided not to!!

I think the beauty of it is knowing that most people come out with stupid/ insightful comments that are just throwaway, but this captures it all!

I like the nutty mum in the mixed raced family.

Clearly lost it with her moon theory...

What on earth is this shite? There's some kid in the Wirral who looks like his head is being eaten by his hair?

I like it, the posh pisspots are a highlight, and the old scouser who always manages to upset his mrs with an unsavoury or uncouth comment.

adrianr said:
What on earth is this shite? There's some kid in the Wirral who looks like his head is being eaten by his hair?

He's like Walter from 80s Emmerdale, never utters a fucking word.

The freaky looking fucker looks like he's about to go bowling for Columbine in the Pyramids in Birkenhead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.