Gogglebox

BimboBob said:
So you are sat in front of the tv watching people sitting in front of the tv?

Ever thought that you might need a life?

You have 20,000 posts on an internet forum. Let's not split hairs here.

stony said:
adrianr said:
What on earth is this shite? There's some kid in the Wirral who looks like his head is being eaten by his hair?

He's like Walter from 80s Emmerdale, never utters a fucking word.

The freaky looking fucker looks like he's about to go bowling for Columbine in the Pyramids in Birkenhead.
Weirdest looking fucker i'v seen on TV for years, could deffo be the canal nudger

Gaylord du Bois said:
Anyone else notice those two women blowing the shows catering budget on one take-away ? By fuck they can eat.

It's certainly not set meal A on the menu is it, I think they're down to at least an E or F with the amount of cartons on the table?

Love to go for a meal and drinks with the 2 Brixton ladies, mind you i would have to diet for weeks after, they sure can pack it away

MCFC-alan88 said:
BimboBob said:
So you are sat in front of the tv watching people sitting in front of the tv?

Ever thought that you might need a life?

I said the same thing to the family when I saw them watching it. I see no purpose in watching TV to watch people watching TV.

They're sad?

You're sat watching people watching TV, watching people watch TV.

blue underpants said:
Love to go for a meal and drinks with the 2 Brixton ladies, mind you i would have to diet for weeks after, they sure can pack it away

I wouldn't want to pay for it though.

As others have said it's a really crap concept but the best programme on TV at the moment. Never fails to make me laugh. Some play up to the camera but the vast majority are natural, they have picked people very well.

German: "I don't understand why men wear womens clothes" Wife "There is a picture of you in a bra" German: "... aw yeah after 20 pints". Priceless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.