Good cheap windows tablets?

Only asking as on the lookout for a tablet myself and I have a major problem with Apple which left me looking at Android never really considered windows
Yup I refuse to go for Apple, android and Windows are what's on the table for me really :)
Any decent android tablets you've seen so far?

Yup I refuse to go for Apple, android and Windows are what's on the table for me really :)
Just been looking at samsung but seem a bit pricey for what I want just to watch football when at caravan have seriously considered a 10 inch lenovo customer return from Argos going for £75 on eBay

Hello ladies and gents, anybody here have a cheap Windows tablet?
Looking at getting one with a 10 inch screen (want to watch the odd bit of footy on it) and wondered if anyone had any experience with them?
Thanks all

Yes, i have experience of em. My Samsung note 10 was smart but the bastards have given up on updates for it and i can't get any footy on it. Bastards.

Samsung Tab A 10.1 (SM-T580) About £170 new, refurbs appear on ebay for £130 ish. Hardware x265 (not 10bit though) 20 hours battery life.

Yes, i have experience of em. My Samsung note 10 was smart but the bastards have given up on updates for it and i can't get any footy on it. Bastards.
Considered flashing a custom ROM?
You can have a cheap windows tablet or you can have a good windows tablet. Has anyone ever made a good AND cheap windows tablet?
I don't know that's why I'm asking haha, I'm not too familiar with Windows tablets and I saw some with decent specs for under £200
Just been looking at samsung but seem a bit pricey for what I want just to watch football when at caravan have seriously considered a 10 inch lenovo customer return from Argos going for £75 on eBay
What version of android is it on mate?

Mine is on 6.01 but I believe 7 is out. I don't tend to update for the sake of it and it runs perfectly at the moment.
Cheers mate, this one is starting to look like my favoured one. Both this and a nexus 9 look good choices for android
Android 5 lollipop

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332156150846
Cheers mate, if the bootloader is unlockable I'll possibly flash a custom ROM if I decide to buy one with a slightly older OS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.