Granit Xhaka

Depends on what you want. Xhaka better defensively, Gundogan offensively.

I agree....In a perfect world there is room for both in the same midfield, as both have different strengths....from the report I've just posted on this thread, it looks like Xhaka to Arsenal almost done and I think they needed someone more defensive minded, so that signing would make sense for them...

I agree....In a perfect world there is room for both in the same midfield, as both have different strengths....from the report I've just posted on this thread, it looks like Xhaka to Arsenal almost done and I think they needed someone more defensive minded, so that signing would make sense for them...
But they just got Elneny for that role in December. Oh well. Anyway Arteta and Flamini are done, so I guess there is room.

Looks like Arsenal are finally reinforcing their midfield which they've been needing for years. Xhaka, Elneny, Coquelin, Cazorla and a fit Wilshere is a decent midfield.

I'm a bit dissapointed we didn't get in on this player, I think he's exactly the kind of defensive midfielder that would fit Pep's system, I have a hard time coming up with another defensive midfielder who's young and is as good a passer as Xhaka.

If we're going to be playing a 3-man midfield then I really hope we've got someone else lined up, and please let it not be Kroos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.