Guardiola to Axe Kompany (Various Sources)

the code of conduct says it shouldn't get personal...end of.

If people cant come on here and see things they don't agree with and not get personal then they should not be on here. I have made the odd mistake in that at times but it gets ridiculous the way some people are hounded (and its the same culprits all the time)...i don't get it bad and i don't really care but some of the abuse some posters get goes way beyond

I'm not talking about personal abuse, that's up to the mods to sort out and they frequently do that to such a degree that the offending posts are removed before most of us even click on the thread.

You're complaining that people get jumped on for mild criticism of Pep but there's also an oppositional attitude of "if you don't take part in the bashing then you're just a blinkered moron who thinks Guardiola's a demigod." That's what I meant when I said it goes both ways.

That being said, neither of those views are as prevelant as you're making out. You are absolutely free to discuss what you want but don't be surprised when posters take issue with another's lack of reasoning and oversimplification of various issues.

There's a lingering sense of entitlement about some and I'd be interested if those who are acting the most upset can pinpoint exactly what it is they think they're entitled to that Pep has taken away from them or if their vague and unspecific frustrations are just aimed haphazardly at the easiest target.

I'm not talking about personal abuse, that's up to the mods to sort out and they frequently do that to such a degree that the offending posts are removed before most of us even click on the thread.

You're complaining that people get jumped on for mild criticism of Pep but there's also an oppositional attitude of "if you don't take part in the bashing then you're just a blinkered moron who thinks Guardiola's a demigod." That's what I meant when I said it goes both ways.

That being said, neither of those views are as prevelant as you're making out. You are absolutely free to discuss what you want but don't be surprised when posters take issue with another's lack of reasoning and oversimplification of various issues.

There's a lingering sense of entitlement about some and I'd be interested if those who are acting the most upset can pinpoint exactly what it is they think they're entitled to that Pep has taken away from them or if their vague and unspecific frustrations are just aimed haphazardly at the easiest target.

I have no problem with people taking issue/disagreeing on views about the team/tacitcs etc....I have not seen anything that would suggest people think they are entitled and are upset at Pep for taking away something (I cant see what anyone would be upset about what Pep has done to be honest) - i think the frustrations come from the fact that when views are aired, old arguments/attacks are brought up by certain members......If some are still upset about Mancini/Pellers and what happened then that is really quite sad and its certainly not a stick to beat Pep with......it has no relevance on either side of the arguments that are ongoing now (and Ive noticed brought up by one or two posters in the last few pages)

the code of conduct says it shouldn't get personal...end of.

If people cant come on here and see things they don't agree with and not get personal then they should not be on here. I have made the odd mistake in that at times but it gets ridiculous the way some people are hounded (and its the same culprits all the time)...i don't get it bad and i don't really care but some of the abuse some posters get goes way beyond
Side note: who are some of the posters who get lots of abuse? I used to think I got unnecessary flak on here, but not so much of late. I wonder who those posters are that now carry what partly used to be my cross.

I love Vincent Kompany and the club would not be where it is without him... but surely VK himself will know that this cannot go on anymore. I wish he could get a non player role at the club though.

Back on track though, I'd say it looks highly likelily that VK already is axed by Pep but only time will tell. And if that is Pep's stance, I wouldn't disagree at all.

All this bullshit about show VK some respect and he's our leader etc etc is exactly that - bullshit. He WAS our leader and a fine one at that. And it's not disrespectful in any way to not play him if his body cannot be relied upon.

Would love him to be starting today really be a great confidence boost before the game starts

Side note: who are some of the posters who get lots of abuse? I used to think I got unnecessary flak on here, but not so much of late. I wonder who those posters are that now carry what partly used to be my cross.

i couldn't name them as I generally just read the comments and not who they are aimed at.
Does sweet fuck all.

As does PMing a mod or Ric, as everyone is told to do.

They're essentially the fine print to escape any actual decision making.
thats a bit unfair....i was booted off a while back by an over sensitive mod who i disagreed with on a game..i emailed ric and he reinstated me straight away agreeing with me......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.