Gundogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a thought, could be a while before he is announced. Due to Dortmund being in the market for a replacement, they may be holding off for an announcement. Not rush either with his injury.

Unlikely, they're hardly in the position Spurs were in with a world record fee burning a hole in their pocket.

I'm sure other clubs will want a piece of the €50-60 million they'll get from Hummels and Gundogan

And will realise they're not seeing much of it as Dortmund have been in financial trouble recently, they were running at a big loss again without Champion's League.

Yes, yes, yes. Go watch our game at home to Dortmund in 2012.
That was one of the best team performances ever at our place, if not the best - and if I recall correctly an exceptional goalkeeping effort by Joe Hart to match them.
20 million is not a huge sum - and if he can be at his best, well, just the thought of fernandinho and this guy lining up together in central midfield makes me feel giddy.

Which us why I think some if us are missing the point re injuries. Consider how well fernandinho has often single handedly fought the midfield battle. Now imagine someone as good, but with complementary skills. Sure, it's a risk, but worth it.

That was one of the best team performances ever at our place, if not the best - and if I recall correctly an exceptional goalkeeping effort by Joe Hart to match them.
20 million is not a huge sum - and if he can be at his best, well, just the thought of fernandinho and this guy lining up together in central midfield makes me feel giddy.

Which us why I think some if us are missing the point re injuries. Consider how well fernandinho has often single handedly fought the midfield battle. Now imagine someone as good, but with complementary skills. Sure, it's a risk, but worth it.

I rate Fernandinho extremely highly, however, gundogan is superior to him in every department other than engine (when fit), make of that what you will..

I rate Fernandinho extremely highly, however, gundogan is superior to him in every department other than engine (when fit), make of that what you will..

yeah, if we buy properly this summer, then I'll give till the end of September till we get a barrage of "Fernandinho's past it, he's so ordinary" on here when we finally have a proper midfield in place. If we buy properly that is...

Fernandinho is quality. Our best player this season. He has a great engine, uses it, excellent technique and can also play in different positions.

Gundogan will compliment that and add a little extra. Excellent central 2. I'd like to see a top quality midfielder behind that. An Alonso type player.

calm down fella, fernadinho is world class and will continue to be for another 3 years

not doubting that, more the fickleness of some of our fans. They need something to moan about, and in their numptyness will probably pick on someone like Dinho, much like they did Sterling this year for no legitimate reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.