Hale in Cheshire

mekonmcfc said:
i used to live in Timperley so i would regularly go out in Hale, its a great place to chat up fit older milfs. some nice bars, and lots of dicks who think they're great coz they have money.

generally a good place to go out, although i dont think they want your rough type from North Manchester turning up !!!

mainly ex footballers you see around there, and a few tv celebs. The footballers are generally Mottram/Alderley edge way.
"rough type's from north Manchester" that a bit much old boy, anyway I'm like a social butterfly they wouldn't even know they were in the company of a north manc until their wallets started to vanish

charliebigspuds said:
mekonmcfc said:
i used to live in Timperley so i would regularly go out in Hale, its a great place to chat up fit older milfs. some nice bars, and lots of dicks who think they're great coz they have money.

generally a good place to go out, although i dont think they want your rough type from North Manchester turning up !!!

mainly ex footballers you see around there, and a few tv celebs. The footballers are generally Mottram/Alderley edge way.
"rough type's from north Manchester" that a bit much old boy, anyway I'm like a social butterfly they wouldn't even know they were in the company of a north manc until their wallets started to vanish

those elocution lessons came in handy then

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
charliebigspuds said:
being a working class lad from North Manchester I've never had much to do with the Cheshire set so can someone enlighten me, is Hale just full of footballers and posh paedo's who think they can't get caught?

Yeah, new money as well- get yourself out to Dunham instead....

From a boy growing up where I did I love seeing animals with all their limbs running free!

hale barns provides the ultimate pretentious environment and what's great is the money is filtering through the hands of the eeeejit 'inherited wealth'!!!
I remember the days when animals had all their limbs around here<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:37 pm --<br /><br />
mekonmcfc said:
charliebigspuds said:
mekonmcfc said:

those elocution lessons came in handy then
I'd be known as the silent assassin

Being a roughian from north Manchester, I quite liked living in Hale for a couple years. Rented a flat (very cheaply) near the clock tower. Good location for people spotting. Would quite regularly see people off the tv and footballers like James Beatie, who would park his white Lambo outside while going for a curry.
Got boring seeing that every other car was a Range rover or Bentley.

the Pizza Express makes me laugh there, you get big groups of kids eating there, no parents about. i guess they just give them lots of cash and say go have a nice meal.
Certainly a far cry from gritty North manchester :)

Is very overrated and Hale Barns isn't that fab either, busy road runs through it and is full of elderly drivers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.