Happy xmas

Re: AJax & Dortmond Away Travel Packages By Coach

*** Spare place on a 9 seater minibus for the Ajax game away ***

• The mini bus is leaving Miles Platting at 9pm on Tuesday 23rd October (local pick up can be arranged)
• Driving down to Dover for the 4.20am ferry crossing to Calais
• Hopefully arriving in Amsterdam on 24th October at midday
• Leaving the minibus at the ground and heading into the centre for the sights
• Driving back to Calais after the game for 7am crossing back to Dover
• Hopefully back in Manchester for early afternoon on the Thursday

PM me if you are interested in this spare place. £60 - (Place now filled)

I'm flying into charleroi brussels with my nepthew on the 6-30am flight from Manchester on Tue 23rd and coming back thur 25th on the 6-30pm, I'm thinking of hiring a car approx £150 with petrol to get to Amsterdam.
Transfer from airport to brussels and train to amsterdam about £75 return, X2 = £150, if any one is going on these flights on these days and are interested in sharing the costs towards the car and petrol please post me.

imbluethruandthru said:
I'm flying into charleroi brussels with my nepthew on the 6-30am flight from Manchester on Tue 23rd and coming back thur 25th on the 6-30pm, I'm thinking of hiring a car approx £150 with petrol to get to Amsterdam.
Transfer from airport to brussels and train to amsterdam about £75 return, X2 = £150, if any one is going on these flights on these days and are interested in sharing the costs towards the car and petrol please post me.
why not get the coach from brussels, £10 return. and only takes 1 and half hours, a few blues already doing this

Just heard 9.30 set off back thursday morning they having a laugh .a proper piss take that would never have booked

iloveacougar said:
Just heard 9.30 set off back thursday morning they having a laugh .a proper piss take that would never have booked

ha, thought you werent bothered with sleeping mate!!
they didnt advertise it as a alchohol free coach as well!!
when we booked was told there would be a hostess bar on the continent!!

To tasker: Where did you get the info from its £28 on the coach and takes nearly 4 hours even the trains take longer than 1.30 hours the fast train takes 2 hours at £125 and the ordinary train take 3 hours £65

imbluethruandthru said:
To tasker: Where did you get the info from its £28 on the coach and takes nearly 4 hours even the trains take longer than 1.30 hours the fast train takes 2 hours at £125 and the ordinary train take 3 hours £65
sorry pal, i meant 2 and a half hours, we booed our from the megabus website. leaves brussels at 15,30 and arrives in amsterdam at 18,00

imbluethruandthru said:

On the same flights mate. 4 of us. Booked train up front, Plus 10 euros to get from Charleroi tp Brussels Midi. Trains every hour, hoping to get the 10.18 gets to the Dam 1.18ish

Re: Champions League Away Travel Packages By Coach

Uwe Roslers Grandad said:
When is the cut off for booking this? We're looking at going to Dortmund but flights are looking expensive.
flybe from birm to dusseldorff 2 going that way and train to dortm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.