Happy xmas

Re: Dortmund Sunderland, Norwich Away Travel Packages By Coach

sallythecat said:
Premiership League Travel
Festive travel solved
Boxing Day Sunderland Only £21
Including pub stop in thirsk(join the party bus)
Best Fancy dress Prize
Norwich City 29/12/12
Coach travel only £30

Manchester City Champions League Travel

DORTMUND GERMANY
04/12/12
Return Coach Travel only £79.95 Alcohol Free Coach
Otherwise £10 extra for a Coach with a Bar
Coach & 1 night hotel only £139.95
Overnight Coach Travel £99.95 Book your own hotel
It is only 6 hours to Folkestone with stops and only 5 hours from Calais to Dortmund.
We are gonna party party like mad could be our last champions league game
Or the beginning of our europa league final trip back to Amsterdam

Departures are from the Etihad stadium,

Email your details to info@soccerexpress.co.uk
Tel Soccer Express: 0844 856 7811 <a class="postlink" href="http://www.soccerexpress.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.soccerexpress.co.uk</a>

Soccer express amsterdam trip was great - all good lads, really enjoyed it.
Even had an on board entertainer by the name of 'facebook roy'!!

Great onboard entertainment, some top debates with Roy and Benson lol. what are there surnames, thought both were very funny

the parkside said:
Norwich on the train is only £34 rtn at the moment

Date may still change though surely?

the parkside said:

Good spot mate but a big fuck you to Virgin Trains - I had my eye on trains for this fixture for a good couple of weeks and there were no cheap Virgin trains via London for Saturday 29th December showing yet they were advertising cheap train tickets several days before and after that date, leading me to believe that they weren't going to be releasing any cheap train tickets for the 29th. As such I ended up booking a 3 legged journey via Leeds and Peterborough before those prices started inevitably rising. Oh well, all told it'll cost me about a tenner or so more so not the end of the world.

ell said:
the parkside said:
Direct from Pic mate?

No - the £34 return price is via London: Manc to Euston, tube to Liverpool Street, and train from there to Norwich. Same route in reverse on the way back.

The direct train from Manchester was £33 ONE WAY last time I checked. Not only that, the latest direct train back leaves Norwich at 16.57 so you'd need to be bailing out of the ground a good 10 minutes or so before the match has ended to have a chance of catching it, something I don't see any point in doing when you've just travelled half way across the country to watch City in action.

For those of us that complain about Sky piss-balling around with kick-off times, it actually worked out quite well logistically last season when they moved this fixture to a 12.45 start as it gave you a chance to get one of three direct trains back home.

Re: Dortmund Newcastle Sunderland,Norwich Away Travel By Coach

Newcastle tickets now sorted!
can any one help with Sunderland??
2 tickets required!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.