Harry Redknapp

cyberblue said:
Harry for England (only jokeing)

He was in the media just a couple of days ago saying he would turn the England job down if he was ever offered it again.

He was never offered it, but seriously, how deluded has this man become? What a complete and utter tosspot he is.

Well a kick to the head today didn't help, now where have we seen that before? On a side note one of his players ducked in a line up where is the Neville type Witch hunt?

mancunial said:
Well a kick to the head today didn't help, now where have we seen that before? On a side note one of his players ducked in a line up where is the Neville type Witch hunt?

If that soft shite spent more time practising his defending in walls instead of getting mohawk he may have done his job.

Markt85 said:
Pingu the Penguin said:
How many more clubs is he going to kill?

They were pretty much relegated when he joined, he doesn't kill any clubs - it's the chairman that allows him to spend. He's a good manager as proved at west ham, Pompey and spurs.

A good man manager granted but to call him a good manager is laughable. Oxford City, Bournemouth, West Ham, Pompey and Southampton have all gone either bankrupt or into administration weirdly just after he has left.

He's a crook. End of.

Vienna_70 said:
FantasyIreland said:
adrianr said:
Further proof that even with money you still need a good manager.

Which players did they spunk money on?

Christopher Samba for one.

The man who recently said, people should get over his wages.

That was desperation,he was the best 'available'.

QPR,even with money,were very limited as to the quality they could attract.I doubt other managers were queing up to sign the majority of their options.

He's a fucking spiv. Whether or not he twisted chairmans' arms he still left clubs half bankrupt.

I ask you this. If you got sacked or laid off that many times how come 'twitcher' lives on the most expensive piece of land in the entire British Isles?

Don't mention his dog.

That's what can happen if you change manager.

QPR should not have gone down with the players in their squad, and had Harry been there at the outset they would not have done. What can a manager do when Zamora gets sent off and a player gives a free-kick away in the last moments on the edge of their box.

QPR are their own worst enemies. They remind me of City 20 years ago. a car crash

Marvin said:
That's what can happen if you change manager.

QPR should not have gone down with the players in their squad, and had Harry been there at the outset they would not have done. What can a manager do when Zamora gets sent off and a player gives a free-kick away in the last moments on the edge of their box.

QPR are their own worst enemies. They remind me of City 20 years ago. a car crash

We weren't that good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.