Have a pint for me today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We're going to smash the RATS!

I honestly don't know whats gonna happen. I was looking forward to playing them the way they were defending but the way we are playing I'm a bit worried now. Guess just gotta hope Aguero is in form and he scores more than they do.

marco said:
sambo86 said:
We are going to win!!! Aguero will tear there piece of shit defence up- and our back line will play a blinder. Tonight should shake the fookers up as it was woeful again! Zabba will have ratboy di maria in his back pocket. Sunday will be the day we put away some of the million chances we create and miss. So im saying we'll score 4 to their 1. Get behind the boys on Sunday and fire them up!!! CTID!

i like this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

I like sambo86.

Marvin said:
Not as confident as I was, but still if Yaya is fit, then imagine Fernando, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure and Milner up against their midfield.
Which one of those is going to play left wing because the stubborn **** is going to play 442

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Marvin said:
Not as confident as I was, but still if Yaya is fit, then imagine Fernando, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure and Milner up against their midfield.
Which one of those is going to play left wing because the stubborn c**t is going to play 442

i really don't think he'd dare, would he???

Re: City v United pre match thread

bluemc1 said:
herrock said:
Hart
Pablo Kompany Demichelis Clichy
Fernando Fernandinho Yaya
Nasri Aguero Milner

id have to go with this, Jotevic for Nasri maybe

I genuinely wouldn't have Yaya anywhere near the team at present

I think he will go

................................Hart

Zab................Komp.....Demi.....Kolarov

..Navas.........Fernando...Yaya.....Milner

.......................Kun.........Dzeko

I would go

............................Hart

Zab........Komp..........Mang......Clichy

Milner.....Yaya..Fernando..Fern...Nasri

...........................Kun

I can't wait for 4-4-2 and for us to be boring, lazy & predictable. It'll make a nice change from recent weeks.

Pellers 442 system

------------------Hart-----------------

Zaba-Mangala-Komps-Kolarov

Navas--Yaya--Fernando--Milner

----------Aguero---Jovetic-------------

Huge spaces between the defence and midfield. Yaya looking like he's not giving a fuck, Navas cutting inside every bastard time doing fuck all.

1-3 Aguero to score with some individual brilliance for us.

They will hit us on the break with pace. Not too sure we will deal with it very well based on current form. I think we have the better team but can see them causing us a lot of trouble. Very hard to call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.