Have you failed as a parent if...

stony said:
squirtyflower said:
oakiecokie said:
I was determined to "make" my lad into a True Blue and took him to his first ever game when we played Crewe Alex in those dark days.We sat in the Platt Lane end and saw the Goat score a hat trick as we won 5-2.From there we went straight to the MEN Arena where the WWF (Wrestling) was taking place and all his heroes were on.
He never seemed to take a great interest in City after that and became a Crewe Alex ST Holder for years,going home and away even up until the age of 15 some 7 years ago and he then realised all things Blue were City.
The rest is history,but I have never known anyone hate the Rags more than he does.I thought I hated them when I was his age,but no he`s far worse than I ever was and literally hates them with a vengeance,even though some of his best mates are Rags.Good lad is our Young Oakie and love him being my ST Helper due to my disability.
Not a fucking cat in hells chance that he will ever support anyone else.
i sometimes wonder if that's our fault
we've crystallised the hatred and on passing it on the force has become stronger, there are times when i just can't forgive myself when she goes on an anti rag rant

I realised I'd over egged the pudding somewhat when James refused to sit next to his new best friend at nursery because he found out he supported utd.

He almost got me twatted in KFC once. He was about 4 years old and we were coming back from a day out. He pointed at the rag in front of me in the queue, a proper big bastard wearing a rag shirt with Cantona on the back and shouted "ha, he stinks of poo doesn't he dad"
Ha ha my daughter does this all the time and she is 30 hates the vermin as does her son and my 2 other daughters and another grandson whos dad is a rag.

ell said:
Nope let them make there own mind up

That was the agreement I had with my rag supporting mrs, but when I came home from work to find him in a rag top, the gloves came off.

stony said:
ell said:
Nope let them make there own mind up

That was the agreement I had with my rag supporting mrs, but when I came home from work to find him in a rag top, the gloves came off.
These gloves?

4ecfaeb3cc7bd.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.