Hector Bellerin

I wonder if we are being a bit naughty here and stirring the shit for the arse regarding sanchez?

He was no better last year.

Seems to have dropped off a cliff formwise this season. I used to think he was one of the standout fullbacks in the league and would happily have taken him. Maybe he just wants out of Arsenal because he feels his career has stalled.
I'm sure he wouldn't be cheap though.

He was much, much better last year.

He's been playing through a knee injury apparently which he's having surgery on this summer - a worry in itself.

Hows that work.....its like Barca making a bid for Fernando to 'stir the shit' regarding Sergio?? please explain!

because we want sanchez we start leaking bids for their other players? our top ITK`S have already said walker is a done deal? no way we spend £50m plus on walker and the same on bellerin? kind of a let sanchez leave nicely as he wants and we`ll back off from your other players?

He's pretty much just a young Kyle Walker. Neither seem to have anything other than pace, both are defensive liabilities and look a little dim behind the eyes. Bellerin is at least young and may be coachable, he also has shown some technical ability as well. If it was a choice between the two I'd go Bellerin every time just because he's a lot younger, but I wouldn't want to spend big money on either. Wenger does have form for not improving young player at all once they get into the first team, so you would hope that maybe that's a part of it
Spurs had the best defensive record in the Premier League and yet their right back was a defensive liability?

Would be dream signing. Young, technical comes from Barcelona B. Aware of what Pep demands from wing backs, good relations with Arteta. Tiki-taka player not kick and run player like Walker.

Spurs had the best defensive record in the Premier League and yet their right back was a defensive liability?
Yes. They have a great defensive system that means you can put just about anyone in it and it will still be pretty good (as they showed most of the season and Southampton showed when Poch was manager there). Walker still made a ton of terrible mistakes that in a system that doesn't cover for them would have been highlighted a lot more

Walker currently is a much better player so there's absolutely no reason we'd be in for Bellerin if Walker's more or less a done deal, which I believe it is. So i call bollocks.

He's gone backwards since he first arrived on the season, and his defending has been atrocious.

He also has a terribly shit haircut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.