help with stadium ban

On another note, I think its about time we were treated correctly and allowed to take a pint to your seat. I would include UCL games as well. Can we start an on-line petition.

From T&C if a Seasoncard Holder is unable to attend a Match that Seasoncard Holder may temporarily allow a person who is known to them (a “Guest”)
to use their Seasoncard for the purpose of allowing that Guest to use the season card

You can't be trusted with tickets full stop!!

On another note, I think its about time we were treated correctly and allowed to take a pint to your seat. I would include UCL games as well. Can we start an on-line petition.
you want to drink watching the game, you need to remember that you are working class and will do as you are told, you have no rights here my lad

I think you've got to accept that technically, if not morally, you're in the wrong. I'd email the club with your explanation, apologise profusely on behalf of the bloke you gave the ticket to and tell them you won't be giving him your ticket again. Appeal to their sense of fairness and, at best they may rescind the ban or maybe reduce it. Worst that can happen is they keep it in force in which case your no worse off than you are now. Good luck with it anyway.

I'm guessing your mate won't be having your ticket again then? Unfortunately, the fault is with him and not the club. Not sure if Danny can do anything either as when Fletcher was in charge, Danny couldn't do anything about bans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.