HH Sheikh Mansour planning to attend City v Barcelona match?

Re: Mansour planning to attend City v Barcelona match?

You'd think after pumping in all the money into us, he would want to come and watch us in person a bit more often ha

Blue Note said:
You'd think after pumping in all the money into us, he would want to come and watch us in person a bit more often ha

poor old Glazer though lol!!!

bet he never ever wants to go and watch that shite

Balti said:
Blue Note said:

And when they do, they have to be smuggled in and out, whereas our owner is treated like a god.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Balti said:
Blue Note said:

And when they do, they have to be smuggled in and out, whereas our owner is treated like a god.

I´ve heard that he used Glauber Berti as an alias to remain incognito our Sheikh... ;-)

S04 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Balti said:

I´ve heard that he used Glauber Berti as an alias to remain incognito our Sheikh... ;-)

960x.jpg

paulchapo said:
Not heard anything but it would make sense.This is what he strived for when he took over a mid table club going nowhere, a champions league game against the likes of Barcelona.

"Broadsword calling Danny Boy, Broadsword calling Danny Boy.....Do you have it.....we have it all......all sins forgiven!!"

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
paulchapo said:
Not heard anything but it would make sense.This is what he strived for when he took over a mid table club going nowhere, a champions league game against the likes of Barcelona.

"Broadsword calling Danny Boy, Broadsword calling Danny Boy.....Do you have it.....we have it all......all sins forgiven!!"

Fuck all to do with me.

DannyBoy2890 said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
paulchapo said:

Fuck all to do with me.

More to do with Richard Burton and Clint Eastwood me thinks!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.