HH Sheikh Mansour planning to attend City v Barcelona match?

Re: Mansour planning to attend City v Barcelona match?

I'd like to know how he got a ticket when he only has ten loyalty points for attending only one previous match.

Because he paid a billion quid for his season card.

Just because he's only been once it does't matter he lets his family and friends use it when he isn't!

Zubrman said:
I'd like to know how he got a ticket when he only has ten loyalty points for attending only one previous match.
He was higher in the internet queue than me.

The sort of game and occasion he deserves to attend! The atmosphere would go up a notch even further if he attended!

Falastur said:
I can't seem to find any other sources for this - it's all a bit weird as it's only a throw-away line on the bottom of an Isco transfer story (let's not get back into that one again) but on the bottom of this article:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/365624/Manchester-City-make-second-move-to-snatch-Real-Madrid-star-Isco" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... -star-Isco</a>

Is this short section:

The Blues, meanwhile, are geared up for the visit of owner Sheikh Mansour for Tuesday night’s glamourous Champions League date against Barcelona.

If he attends it will be his first appearance at the Etihad for almost four years.

Anyone heard anything similar?

Yes, he's coming with a good number of family members. confirmed 100%

well he has turned my football life around so I really hope he comes and we can say thank you. when he was last here we were rich but had won fuck all. time to show him how much we appreciate him.

Hope his wife comes, we all know she's the real boss of City.

the only way hes got a ticket to this with 10 points is if hes used someone elses supporter no !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.