Higuain

How much would Aguero go for? Higuain scored 36 goals in Serie A last season and at the Copa America he kept Aguero out of the team.

I know it's a different league, but he's one of the best strikers in Europe. We were supposedly interested in Aubameyang and the talk was £65m. EFC want £75m for Lukaku according to the Echo so on the basis of those figures it's not ludicrous. I am more surprised by some of the domestic moves for players not in the same class as Higuain
£77m for a renowned bottler.

Just like they did with Di Maria

Oh wait....

Regardless of whether I get my kit off or not..one player does not make a team..if he does arrive at the meccano set that price tag will weigh him down like Jacob Marley's chain

He has an average start and they will be crucified in the press

Let's not hand them the title just yet

Besides..Madrids money is as good as the rest ;-)
They've been missing a dominating CM for ages it would be a catalyst for them. Di Maria wasn't managed by Mourinho, not the same at all.

Don't know if I'm more surprised by the fee, or that Juventus is the club paying it.

£77m for a renowned bottler.
Yet outscores Aguero for Argentina and has had a fantastic season for Napoli. I know he has a reputation for bottling it in big games, but I don't think that is fair. Bottom in is he has a brilliant goal scoring record over a long period of time and is a top quality player. Consistency and scoring 20 plus a season wins you titles.

Yet outscores Aguero for Argentina and has had a fantastic season for Napoli. I know he has a reputation for bottling it in big games, but I don't think that is fair. Bottom in is he has a brilliant goal scoring record over a long period of time and is a top quality player. Consistency and scoring 20 plus a season wins you titles.

unless you do it at Napoli...

If Kun could stay fit he'd score more, and at least with Kun we can have faith that he delivers in big games, with Higuain he makes you feel like Bony when it comes to the crunch.

Used to love Higuain but he consistent bottle jobs have put me off. Will score plenty at Juve, but will he score the vital goal from a half-chance in a cup final? he's shown in the past he can't.

This has to be the most shocking deal since Andy Carroll's transfer for £35 million...

At least Carroll was young so had the possibility of improving Higuian is 28 and although he has his moments, too often he misses important chances.

How can they not have thought back to the World Cup final in 2014 where he cocked up a number of good chances....

Transfer fees have gone totally mad.

Yeah he usually goes hiding in big games but scoring 36 goals in a season is a remarkable achievement.

I've heard that the deal agreed was Juve to pay half this year and the rest next year.

If they can keep Pogba, they'll have another good chance of getting to the UCL final.

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonucci - Benatia
Dani Alves - Pogba - Marchisio - Pjanic - Alex Sandro
Dybala - Higuain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.