Holidays

Fancy Thailand at the end of the year. Never been. Any tips? Not really in to big resort type places, so somewhere with a relaxed vibe.
I really enjoyed Phuket and even more more so Ko Lanta. Krabi and Pattaya no so much. Ko Samui and Ko Pan Yan were ok.

Everyone needs to see Bangkok. If I had more time would do like to do the northern parts of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai.

We've got 11 nights booked in Portugal flying out 21st April, hoping it's warm enough this early in the season out there

We stayed above the M&S travel lodge for the lytham festival last year, st Anne’s wasn’t what we’d thought it’d be but lytham was really nice
Some great food and bars .
Apologies to anyone from St Anne’s on here not having a pop, the beach is fantastic.
Lytham is definitely better

Going for a week in north Devon end of June , took my kids when they were little about 20 years ago now taking grandson , love it down there
We hired a cottage about 4 miles outside Bideford a few years ago.

Absolutely loved it! Appledore, Westward Ho!, Saunton, just a few of many great days out!

Enjoy!

We've got 11 nights booked in Portugal flying out 21st April, hoping it's warm enough this early in the season out there
I went in early April last year and we were sunbathing by the pool every day. 22/23 degrees. Bit cooler at night but still sat outside a couple of restaurants. That was probably around 5th April.

I like the look of The Gambia mate. Can you give any tips on which are the best areas of the country to visit and why? Cheers!
It's amazing.
You get mithered a bit.
Only resort really is kololi/senegambia .
Basically two roads they call the strip with bars and restaurants.
Cheap as chips.
Great people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.