Hooliganism and Violence Maine Road 80's/early 90's

Absolutely correct mate. Unrelated, but one of my favourite memories from an international tournament is the other year when the English “firms” got utterly, completely, and absolutely smashed to smithereens by a smaller number of proper ‘hooligans’, the Russians.
Theses gobby, cowardly, shit-house wankers got complete fucked up and slapped all the way back to “Ingerland”.

Absolutely brilliant and richly deserved.

They’ve barely made a peep ever since. I’ve never seen a single film of a “hooligan” having a fair one on one straightener. Because they’re all, to a man, exclusively cowards.
What a stupid fucking post. For a start, pretty much all the main English lads weren't allowed to travel, and the Russians were sponsored by Putin, a lot were military. One coach full was turned away from France, and there was a diplomatic incident because a member of the Russian government was on it, with the firm. If you get turned on by scarfers in small groups getting a good kicking because of their nationality then good for you.

Absolutely correct mate. Unrelated, but one of my favourite memories from an international tournament is the other year when the English “firms” got utterly, completely, and absolutely smashed to smithereens by a smaller number of proper ‘hooligans’, the Russians.
Theses gobby, cowardly, shit-house wankers got complete fucked up and slapped all the way back to “Ingerland”.

They’ve barely made a peep ever since. I’ve never seen a single film of a “hooligan” having a fair one on one straightener. Because they’re all, to a man, exclusively cowards.
Putin had all their hooligans training in woods against each other for months before that tournament and boy did it show.
They smashed everyone.
Stupid bottle throwing England fans can surely vouch for this as they got mothered

It was rumoured that Putin had sent special forces over to give English fans a taste of what would happen in Russia if they stepped out of line. I was worried sick as my Blackpool supporting nephew was out there after Marseiile they gave England fans a wide berth and chummed up with some Northern Ireland fans. Whatever the truth of what happened in Marseille, it certainly worked as the Russian world cup was totally trouble free.

I’m not sure “it worked” Was never going to much trouble from England fans over there. As there wasn’t in Japan, South Korea, South Africa or Qatar.

Trouble on any scale is pretty much restricted to easily accessible Western European countries.

A lot of places were tricky away with City back in the day. Then again Maine road was hardly very welcoming in the 70's early 80's. Leeds and many other clubs fans used to get terrorised. Very naughty times.
Was indeed I remember hearing three Newcastle lads at a night game at main road completely on there toes one saying it’s probably the one of the worse places for a night game the one saying he hates this place.

What a pile of shite. England away now and in 2016 is nothing like England away in 1984. There aren’t any firms and no one is looking for trouble.
Yes, you get the odd gobshite who gets excited being away from his parents for a few days but that’s about it.
Christ knows what the Russian lads thought they were doing running around leathering anyone they could see. Complete bunch of pricks living in the past.
There’s nothing impressive about twatting fans who just want to have a few beers and watch their team.

What a pile of shite. England away now and in 2016 is nothing like England away in 1984. There aren’t any firms and no one is looking for trouble.
Yes, you get the odd gobshite who gets excited being away from his parents for a few days but that’s about it.
Christ knows what the Russian lads thought they were doing running around leathering anyone they could see. Complete bunch of pricks living in the past.
There’s nothing impressive about twatting fans who just want to have a few beers and watch their team.
They were under orders to leather the English mate, be they middle aged or old, that's how the short arsed nonce Putin works. It's akin to England sending over a hundred para's and getting them to hammer middle aged blokes out for a few beers, for national pride. The bloke you responded to is an idiot.

Ditto,same here.
My best mate died in 2016 and he unlike me,was slightly interested in the England national team.

I once asked him how much ,and he caved in and said " compared to City it means nothing " and he then added
" there's only one team for me and they play in blue and white "
I believe the line is ...more upset if the reserves lost than England losing.

Putin had all their hooligans training in woods against each other for months before that tournament and boy did it show.
They smashed everyone.
Stupid bottle throwing England fans can surely vouch for this as they got mothered

I'll point something out to both yourself and @Kazzydeyna . For a large number of years now there has been no known hooligans travelling with England. They are not allowed as they have banning orders and have to surrender their passports when England are playing away. The majority of England fans following England abroad are just normal fans, shirters. Now a few young lads not convicted of a football related offence may make the trip, get pissed and play up, as young lads do everywhere. That happens on holidays too. In no way, shape or form are they hardened hooligans or fighters.
The problem now of course is they suffer from the years England were the top hooligan firm in Europe. They are still treated that way by the police and are a target for all the hooligan firms abroad, who's countries are at least twenty years behind us in rooting out the problem. Hence they mainly get battered now as they're not there for a fight, just to watch the football.
This thread is about hooliganism around Maine Road and City, the England hooligans were a separate issue altogether.

I'll point something out to both yourself and @Kazzydeyna . For a large number of years now there has been no known hooligans travelling with England. They are not allowed as they have banning orders and have to surrender their passports when England are playing away. The majority of England fans following England abroad are just normal fans, shirters. Now a few young lads not convicted of a football related offence may make the trip, get pissed and play up, as young lads do everywhere. That happens on holidays too. In no way, shape or form are they hardened hooligans or fighters.
The problem now of course is they suffer from the years England were the top hooligan firm in Europe. They are still treated that way by the police and are a target for all the hooligan firms abroad, who's countries are at least twenty years behind us in rooting out the problem. Hence they mainly get battered now as they're not there for a fight, just to watch the football.
This thread is about hooliganism around Maine Road and City, the England hooligans were a separate issue altogether.
Stupid bottle throwing England fans, I said if you read it properly.
Did I say England firm?
Just take a deep breath before writing the essay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.