Hospitality/box experience at City

Bit puzzling this external restaurant thing though isn't it? Surely people could just arrange to eat there and then as it says on the itinerary, make your own way there.

All city are doing is suggesting somewhere to eat.

Comes with a ticket, without fannying about having to become a member and buying one I suppose.

Bit puzzling this external restaurant thing though isn't it? Surely people could just arrange to eat there and then as it says on the itinerary, make your own way there.

It’s certainly very strange. I can suggest somewhere to eat for myself, and it wouldn’t be at any of the places the club suggest.

I’d be more than happy to pay £399 for a one off match with hospitality - in the stadium.

The offsite stuff is obviously appealing to tourists but I imagine most wonder wtf when they get to the stadium and realise they have normal seats without any corporate element.

I’m sure the flow of tickets that appear for sale on the planner a couple of days before games are one’s City have held back for offsite packages that they sell as match only at the last minute.

Apparently City hospitality is sold out for the remainder of this season and all next

The Lucky Cat which is £399 King Street has a 3 course lunch menu available until 6.30pm midweek, so book it midweek and you need to get there at 4.30-5pm and that could be all you get plus one drink free and the rest paid in addition.

The Vermillion £250 for a three course meal, but it is close to the ground and at least you will be able to park there free 3 hours before the game if you wanted to. The set menu is £39.50 but they don't let you book a table before 6.30pm.

One has a mark up on the average season ticket price they are buying back for around £155, the other over £300 based on the set menus, and it doesn't imply you get much choice and get to order the £95 sirloin.

Seems to be loads of options for Copenhagen game on the OS.

Looks a different world to my matchday experience, even the cheapest options!

I would suggest Cup games are the way to go rather than PL fixtures which as some have found out are booked yonks in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.