How do you feel about the executives of the club?

Shaelumstash

I have just had another survey from City Voice, this one was pretty short and to the point.

It was asking how I feel about the management (as in executives - Sorriano etc) of the club and the way the club is being ran.

It had questions on whether I think the club listens to it's fans and engages with them.

I answered it honestly, I and I'm sure the club would be very interested to hear how other fans feel too.

Have you got a link? They seem to have stopped sending me these. Maybe they don't like the truth.

Had it too gave them 5 on their questions about the CEO and execs and if we feel we are represented and listened too, and on the club in general in the 2nd set 8/9 did put 2 on non season ticket holders match prices as they are all over the place.

in the comment box said felt the club CEO was more concerned with courting the corporate fans as the regulars are loyal and come anyway, so are easily taken for granted.

I was offered to take part in a 30-min telephone interview, so said yes after giving it both barrels on the survey.

I answered this survey too, had a mini-rant about the stupidity of the s/card price rise and how it may end up costing them revenue with many scrapping platinum and not renewing Cup schemes and that it highlighted the increasing sense of disconnection between the execs and the supporters and the feeling that we're seen as just another revenue source to be milked relentlessly. I declined the interview option - I'm not that great over the phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.