How long until Birmingham go broke?

Yeah it is. Ive always said Levy is one of the best chairman's in the league. He is also a very astute businessman
He is brilliant but been stitched up a few times too with Paulinho, Soldado and Bentley but played some blinders too.

He robbed VDV under the noses of the Scousers, annoyed Fergie to no end and sent Dave Whelan and Jewell crazy when he made a payment plan to pay for Chimbonda over 25 years, not to mention getting a million from Pompey over Begovic when he never even signed for us.

A crafty bastard that will keep changing the goalposts and clauses so it confuses the hell out of other boards. An article I read recently said he will sit there for 8 hours thrashing out a deal until they wear down. Gotta hand it to the fucker! lol

Redknapp pushed it too far when he texted Levy during his mother's funeral about a contract extension, after he had flirted with the England job for a while

The man is a washed-up old crook - in fact I was surprised he wasn't named as one of the Hatton Garden gang.

Twitcher has gotten away with ransacking every club he's been at since his early years at Bournemouth, and yet -somehow or other- he STILL finds employment within the game.
It just beggars belief that the FA haven't seen this man for what he is, a sly, underhanded, duplicitous fucker with the morals of an alley cat.

What the fuck have the Brummies done to have Mickey Pierce's grandad roll up there?

I don't count BFS in the same bracket as the rest. He does what he does, and doesn't tend to hang around somewhere he's not wanted. He was perfect for Bolton for a time too.

hahahhahaha that stunt he pulled when england manager was the tip of the iceberg he knows every trick in the book and his son is the middle man in all of the stuff. what happened at bolton the money runs out yep BFS jump ship and says its time for a change and the chairman is to blame

i really think that is what stopping good young english managers getting top jobs they have to live and work around the bent fuckers and once one english mangers is found out. it put the pressure back on and the chairman does not want to gamble. so thanks to the likes of BFS and redknapp and the rest of the greedy gets who call themselves the best managers in england your having a laugh

hahahhahaha that stunt he pulled when england manager was the tip of the iceberg he knows every trick in the book and his son is the middle man in all of the stuff. what happened at bolton the money runs out yep BFS jump ship and says its time for a change and the chairman is to blame

i really think that is what stopping good young english managers getting top jobs they have to live and work around the bent fuckers and once one english mangers is found out. it put the pressure back on and the chairman does not want to gamble. so thanks to the likes of BFS and redknapp and the rest of the greedy gets who call themselves the best managers in england your having a laugh

Yeah I explained in another post my observation was based on managerial benefits. That being that BFS has kept up majority of the teams who had the aim to be kept up, therefore earning his corn.

Bolton were a fucking mess because of their dick head chairman though.

Work with a Birmingham season ticket holder, he is well buzzing, he's loving that everyone is talking about them.

Yeah I explained in another post my observation was based on managerial benefits. That being that BFS has kept up majority of the teams who had the aim to be kept up, therefore earning his corn.

Bolton were a fucking mess because of their dick head chairman though.

BFS at bolton had a helping hand with his best mate fergie and used the secret handshake

the dirty world of being a manager will never come to light and behind closed doors looking back at bolton they had so many funny results and would roll over for united but the week later when facing manchester city would play out of there skin and chase everything. yes manchester city was not a power house club back then and maybe bolton was a better team but you could see the levels and when teams just roll over when facing united

if big fat sam was still dipping into the dirty world of football at international level with england then sorry he was bent right to the core and greedy that job at the top of english football is your target when being a manager but why the fa ever went down that road is a puzzle. never a winner at any level his best record was at bolton and a league cup final so why in a million years did the fa pick him of the manager

i even think it was the FA who set him up when they got wind of his dirty tricks and the only way they could get him out was to set him up the FA went down that road when picking terry venables and got burnt so they went back to Mr clean and a yes man. but why on earth have other clubs give him a job if he was still greedy at the top level and got burnt. and he never really does nothing but bottom 4 and long ball is football really that sad to pick BFS for there club

BFS again jumped ship when the smoke was starting to be seen and something was not right at palace and the club and chairman look just like a club that would do anything to stay up and sell there soul to the devil. and to think back a lot of manchester city fans would have opened there hands to BFS at city he was on many list of names our chairman was writing up back then and i feel it would have been a matter of time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.