How many more people will now become City fans?

funny how the media just simply don't report on the obvious growth City is going to through.
Everyone can see it .
City is the fastest growing football club in the world it is no doubt in my mind.
But the media, rags and scousers live in massive denials.

Japan.

066-A30-F0-B9-DF-4-BD1-BC94-7-E4-ED615-B520.jpg

funny how the media just simply don't report on the obvious growth City is going to through.
Everyone can see it .
City is the fastest growing football club in the world it is no doubt in my mind.
But the media, rags and scousers live in massive denials.
I think Liam Gallagher would call the world they live in 'a massive spunk bubble'.

On holiday in Gran Canaria at the moment & staying at a very nice & chilled hotel which is full of German, Dutch & Scandi guests, with very few brits.
Only seen 1 rag shirt on a kid (who was with a british family who were truly awful btw) have seen the obligatory cult family who all wore dipper shirts except the mother but the real surprise has been seeing several kids from different families who have City shirts on. None of these kids are brits with the majority actually being German.

Saw a couple of kids in Lake Como wearing City shirts with Haaland on the back. 10 years ago I would given the dad a nod as I passed by to acknowledge the shared trauma we have both been through but this family was Italian. Also in the old town in Bergamo there was one sports shop with 4 football shirts on display Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar and a City Haaland shirt.

Not many judging off the amount of people in City shirts jumping up and down celebrating Atlético’s goals against us last week.

It raises interest in the club, but they’re not fans.

Let’s hope we don’t see any jumping up and down in our end today celebrating if Arsenal score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.