How many points to win the league?

Just shows how good that Chelsea team was. If City break all their records then we will have totally rewritten Premier League history. Would love to know how we compare with the great teams of the pre-Premier League history.

If my Grandad was still alive, I reckon he'd think I was pulling his leg if I told him how well we're doing.

Win the next three and we can't be caught. Liverpool could at best be 18 off us with only five games to go, united 19 with six to go. Three wins and the league is ours.

Think if we get a good win tomorrow we will win it against the rags. The players will be well rested for the Everton game and know that a win will give us the chance to win it against the rags. A huge incentive. However a lot will depend on the champions league draw.

Win the next three games (which includes the scum) and that's it, the league is won!

It will be especially enjoyable beating the scum and them knowing with absolute certainty they can't catch us and have to face seeing us pick up the PL trophy in front of them. Their scummy fans will do the fastest ever emergency exit on record.

Win the next three games (which includes the scum) and that's it, the league is won!

It will be especially enjoyable beating the scum and them knowing with absolute certainty they can't catch us and have to face seeing us pick up the PL trophy in front of them. Their scummy fans will do the fastest ever emergency exit on record.

we won't pick it up till the huddersfield game even if we win it against the rags.

we can party and rub itin their faces though

Crazy no one has taken you up when you are offering evens when someone could put 10k on the rags winning it and win 810k! How odd. As for the for the trolls or morons comment I think we all just want it done ASAP! And I would much rather we were cautious (perhaps in the extreme) than behave like the dippers.

One booky is suggesting there is a 1 percent chance of it happening. I would say that is about right. Most of us just want it against the rags.
The bookies are offering 800/1 on the rags?
Tell you what, if anyone has 10k they're happy to give away wager on the rags, I'll give them 2,000/1.

Lad I go to the games with got 9/4 for us to win it v the rags, probably abt the right odds looking at the three games we need to win.

If we beat Stoke, reigning champions Chelsea mathematically won't be able to catch us with eight games still to play.

Win the next three and we can't be caught. Liverpool could at best be 18 off us with only five games to go, united 19 with six to go. Three wins and the league is ours.
It has just occurred to me that a win against the rags will not only win us the league but could give 2nd place to the red dippers. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.