How many season tickets do we sell each year

I wouldn't have thought the club would be that concerned about ST holders not turning up as they have had their revenue already.

3 years ago that game would have sold 44000 tickets. Last night it sold 52000. That's around quarter of a million extra.

Who cares what rags and dippers think.

Personally I don't really care if there are 10 people or 100,000 people. I go to watch my club and to support them. My issue isn't the numbers who attend or don't but rather the passive support of those that do, I would prefer those in the ground, particularly in the South Stand to get behind the team. It was flat as f**k on Wednesday. If you don't want to sing fine but move to somewhere else so that those that do can be together.

Crowd wise, last night had the feel of a league cup game I know the reasons behind it but it actually felt like the wind ups were justified last night. While I'm sure some couldn't make it, I'm equally sure some just couldn't be arsed.

The club should look at some sort of reason to fill your seat, ie lost loyalty points, game ban if it's either not used or put on the ticket exchange.

A game ban if you don't attend a fixture? Seems harsh (I mean ridiculous).

The fact is that midweek games are a proper pain in the arse for a lot of blues. I pick and choose my midweek games and we've had 3 midweek games on the spin (Monaco, Huddersfield & Stoke).

Not everyone works a 9-5 job where they can be finished, home, showered etc to go to the game. A lot work long hours or have kids to consider which makes a game that's on TV less appealing.

Don't think a 44k crowd is bad to be honest.

The fact is that midweek games are a proper pain in the arse for a lot of blues. I pick and choose my midweek games and we've had 3 midweek games on the spin (Monaco, Huddersfield & Stoke).

Not everyone works a 9-5 job where they can be finished, home, showered etc to go to the game. A lot work long hours or have kids to consider which makes a game that's on TV less appealing.

Nothing to moan or be embarrassed about at all then. Very decent size crowd. Although I'm surprised as it didn't look like 52k at the ground.

Nothing to moan or be embarrassed about at all then. Very decent size crowd. Although I'm surprised as it didn't look like 52k at the ground.

Tickets sold was just over 52k a lot of fans just didnt bother going for whatever reason.

Tickets sold was just over 52k a lot of fans just didnt bother going for whatever reason.
52k for a midweek game, live on TV and with 1 weeks notice. Who in their right mind criticises that crowd?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.