How much should we let Tevez go for

If we could get someone to offer £15m upfront, in cash, by the start of the transfer window, I'd take it.

I have a sneakly feeling we'll be struggling to get much more than this... or even get him out on a deal that isn't a loan.

MCFC4EVR said:
Ac Milan don't want to buy him at all. Galliano has said several times they only want him until Cassano comes back, he also wants us not to charge them any loan fee as if they're doing us a favor. It's the same as Adebeyor to Real Madrid as soon Higuain recovers they don't want him anymore. I'm suprised Inter are not in for him considering how poor Milito has become but I guess with massive debts and FFPR they can't afford him. Ironic considering Massimo Moratti was the one moaning to Platini about us when he was the one funding Inter using Oil Money.
"It's mainly the owners that asked us to do something: Roman Abramovich, [Milan's] Silvio Berlusconi, [Internazionale's] Massimo Moratti," Platini said. "They do not want to fork out any more.

I can't understand why any club would want to take Tevez on loan. He will not be match fit until mid March.

He's worth less than £25mlion now though. I rated him at £35-40m twelve months ago. I'd rate him at £15-20m right now. If we get £25m offered I'd snap their hands off - a fat, unfit, high chance of getting injured through lack of keeping in good physical condition, poisonous dwarf, trouble causing, weasel, ex-Rag **** with a cunty entourage and we're offered £25m for it - BANG ON!

I'd be happy with £20-£25 million for him. Get him out and get on with it, get the media off him and us and just crack on

I think fuck the money, he should be made rot in the reserves for the rest of his contract he runs our name down every chance the fella gets and should never let him out on loan , punish this lad!

If we get 20-25 million thats not bad as considering how he's been so determine to get his value down to vitually nothing??. But I would have thought 30 million would be a fairer value, but I know we are not going to get that pity really, I mean if he had been patienced enough he could have gone in January no problems, without having to run away to Argentina.............

Often wonder will there be a court case after this ... the club let him stay away, this is surely digging his own hole further. He is being paid to be available to play (unless this is wrong) ... rule #1 of being in a hole. Put the shovel down Carlos.

I wonder is the hard line City preparing to say they couldn't sell him - come back (which he won't) or cough up a chunk of his transfer fee.

Hard ball only will work over time with a rat like Tevez and Kia.

Heh, Galiani tricked Barcelona with Ibrahimovic, he got him for peanuts, so he hope for the same kind of the deal with City and Tevez.

So City must be strong and clear, no loan and full market price, if not, than PSG, if not, call Tevez to return in Man City. If he refuse, than legal action against him. So we are talking about damage worth of millions (wages + he is not on his work plaice).

Also Mancini need to do something with those players which he don't use, like Wayne. So what others do if they have that kind of the problem?

I read somewhere that one Bundesliga club forced theirs player in 4-league team, to play there. So perhaps that, plus extra hard work will force them to move out from City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.